babygirl23
A7XFan1997

rap vz. screamo

A7XFan1997

babygirl23

Pro

Accept the challege ad we shall be debating whether rap is better than screamo! by accepting this challenge u will need too follw these rules:
1.put evidence to show what u say is true.
2.we will have 4 rounds so do ur best!
A7XFan1997

Con

First of all, Screamo is a really different and quite unique genre aside from all the other genre's out there. Screamo is a mixture of techno and heavy metal. now that you understand the overall description of screamo, i will now show a video that kinda shows you what im talkn about........
^-^

in the next round i will give the my argument ......
babygirl23

Pro

well, screamo is heavy metal and techno. but, rap is way better becuz u can understand the words that come out there mouths! Screamo is good in some ways i got to admitt it is but, rap is way better for the above reason and for the way it is built the music is built! the screamo is built for people who like to be depressing!
A7XFan1997

Con

First, screamo is not for depression, its for anybody...... who likes to listen to the more heavier style of music rather than some rap music that ONLY talks about sex ,drugs and having all the money in the world. Be aware that this is merely my opinion, so i dont have anything against rap but i most certainly have to say SCREAMO is better!!!!!! ^-^
babygirl23

Pro

okkay screamo for one is for anybody is wat u said i disagree most people i know people that are depressed or just not happy wat so ever and will never be inless they go to the holy spirit to be delivered, and they listen sreamo and they dont care about anything but depressing music like screamo! rap doesnt always talk about sex or drugs and all that crap! just they talk about anything like girls who are pretty or guys that are hot and sexy or something! screamo also sometimes talks about cutting urself or killing urself i have heard it before!
A7XFan1997

Con

Rap is far more worse than Screamo anyday for it has soooooo much vulgarity and inapropriate themes and language.....if you were to put a rating on RAP ....it would be "X; rated...where as SCREAMO would be rated "R" ....!!!!! Can you prove to me that Screamo is only about depression and cutiing yourself....if no proof is given , then that argument is invalid......Back to rap now....rap music displays far more dirtier things than just simply about quote, " how pretty a girl is or how hot and sexxi a guy is".......
babygirl23

Pro

can u prove to me that screamo is about depressing stuff and want to kill ur self wen u listen to it? some rap is dirty yes but, i dnt let it go through my ears becuz its bad for my beliefs and plus it is inpropiate, as for other rap it is very good even christian rap its better than secular rap music, christain rap musc is better than secular! oh srri did u think we were only talking about secular rap? no we arent we are talking about all rap in the world! christain rap talks about god and how we shouldnt do the stuff tennagers do like sex, drugs, smoke weed and all the others crap they do anyways back to screamo, it is realy bad some someone i knew very close listen to screamo and becuz he did he started cutting himself and then eventually he jumped off a building and died becuz of screamo it made me never listen to it again but i do becuz it makes me remined me of my bestest friend in the world!
A7XFan1997

Con

To end this debate, i would like to say that my opponent chose to not make herself clear in the beginning when she was stateing the rules for this debate.....she did not specify what type of rap she was talking about ,but rather chose to say it in the end.....i urge you to vote Con.....!!! SCREAMO RULES!!!!!!
Posted by blackblaze241 5 years ago
blackblaze241
these two people are not the same i happen to know both of them we are in the same debate club and we "debate" online. we are just having fun please dont counter when you vote their debates.
Vote Placed by Ron-Paul 5 years ago
Ron-Paul
babygirl23A7XFan1997Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Tie people. We need a tie. I have been told by several debaters that these two accounts are controlled by the same person. Vote tie! (Amend 1: mauricio2 bombed this debate. I was trying to make it a tie. If somebody else votes, give pro either the conduct or S/G points to make this a tie).
Vote Placed by mauricio2 5 years ago
mauricio2
babygirl23A7XFan1997Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I hate screamo.
Vote Placed by DelilahRawr 5 years ago
DelilahRawr
babygirl23A7XFan1997Tied
Reasons for voting decision: fail.
Vote Placed by lannan13 5 years ago
lannan13
babygirl23A7XFan1997Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con your text hurts my eyes... you've more convincing agruements,
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
babygirl23A7XFan1997Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided sources for his argument so I gave him sources. But I gave arguments to the pro since con showed sources of screamo music....