anand619007
rangersfootballclub

reality shows are good

anand619007

Pro

I like to start my first match by some main points.

i firmly believe in the ability of the audience to seek out quality and make sure the best one wins and in the case of reality shows,it does.Would you runaway leaving your only oppurtunity to glory and fame?
rangersfootballclub

Con

These reality tv shows are nothing but a sham these days . contenders compete not using talents but sob stories to gain votes that do not exist as you may have seen in the news the recent fixing of certain shows I am in no doubt that the votes by the public are simply charged for their vote and the vote is then not counted .

it is far to easy to become famous these days back a long time ago you had to earn fame with a genuine talent and not simply try your luck with a tv show and enter even though you have no talents what so ever yet still win due to how popular the person is based on their personality or their sad storey .
anand619007

Pro

just tell me one thing would you run away leaving your only opportunity to fame and glory....if you do that,well it'll be the preposterous act i've ever seen after all who like to run his future....
Even afterb that these shows provide a platform for children to showcase their talent & and learn to face criticism...after all who doesn't face criticism....but even then you think that criticism is not for greater good;the stop criticising your parents for not understanding your better part..stop criticising the system for being ineffective.because having no criticism provides a backway to run away from our fallacies..i don't know what possesses you to say that these shows are not good but i hope that they stayed long enough so that many &many more American idols(or Indian idols) got to live their dreams to fame and........................
glory.
rangersfootballclub

Con

I believe you are running off the point a bit .... I firmly believe these shows are nothing but good you just have to accept my view like it or not I personally also would never take a chance for fame or glory sure it brings money and everything that goes with that , but there are people in this world such as myself who like to have a nice quite life away from a watching eye of the world . these shows do not help children deal with criticism in anyway at all . they encourage people to be something that they are not . prove of this is that I mean imagine 50-100 years ago children back then do you think this helped them with criticism? no because it wasn't around and look at that generation of people they faced most likely the biggest amount of cricitism from their noramlly strict parents yet became a very mentaly tougher generation dealing with it and not worrying about what others say .Now i know these shows can be OK sometimes but i personally am not afan they can bring nothing but annoyance to my living room ... watching talentless people win is rather annoying and oen last thing , you sound like the majority of people have a chance of winning this ? for every winner there is about at least a couple of million people who have failed at it ..
anand619007

Pro

I think you're arguing off the topic....
Just everyone won't have the luck or talent to win.But my point is that these shows provide a lot of good to many people.People working in the entertainment industry gets job.It provides a good entertainment for a million people worldwide.So did you get my point?
rangersfootballclub

Con

I respect your view but I believe that they are terrible shows and should be removed they do no good really , they are proven to be fixed some of them , some of them cheat charities out of money and people are now starting to switch off these shows because they realise its not talent these people have an nobody on the show does it is just acting now reality tv is becoming more an more like a rehearsed show with lines and everybody knows the outcome before it happens .
Posted by rougeagent21 5 years ago
rougeagent21
hey nik, if you arent gonna argue about it, then why are you now?
Posted by theitalianstallion 5 years ago
theitalianstallion
reality shows suck....just voted for rangersfootballclub

the only reality show that was ever worth watching was survivor and thats crap now
Posted by Nik 5 years ago
Nik
Hey, all that matters is people get entertained by it, can you realy argue on peoples taste? I love salmon my friend hates salmon, its not something im gonna argue with him about.
Posted by mastajake 5 years ago
mastajake
reality shows seems to be everything but real these days so i don't see how they would be good.
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 5 years ago
rougeagent21
anand619007rangersfootballclubTied
Vote Placed by theitalianstallion 5 years ago
theitalianstallion
anand619007rangersfootballclubTied
Vote Placed by smolli 5 years ago
smolli
anand619007rangersfootballclubTied
Vote Placed by mastajake 5 years ago
mastajake
anand619007rangersfootballclubTied