asian
thedonkeyman

religion is a lie

asian

Pro

i think relgion is a complete lie. It is truly impossible for anything asccosiated with relgion to be true such as moses and jesus. Relgion is b******t
thedonkeyman

Con

Hey asian boy, religion is real because I ate cheese last night.
The rules of this debate should be that only the truth is allowed for example jesus came to me and gave me a boner.
asian

Pro

yes...
well you are a donkey and if my facts are correct you had a nice ride with him to Bethlehem. But we all no that is crap. I am Asian and I have been brought classic Asian style.
thousands of gods
different body parts.
seriously you believe this stuff
explain
rape, murder, euthanasia pedophilia
thedonkeyman

Con

Rape, murder and paedophilia are a blessing from the heavens above. And yes, Jesus did ride me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Surely if you believe in your crappy Asian beliefs you surely are then religious are you not?
asian

Pro

asian forfeited this round.
thedonkeyman

Con

thedonkeyman forfeited this round.
Posted by xxxballisticxxx 4 years ago
xxxballisticxxx
Both arguments are completely immature and unsatisfying to a reader... Why not, instead of insulting each other like complete anons lacking anything in their craniums, have an actual beneficial debate on something worth while. If you're going to debate about religion, then don't be calling each other donkeys, and "little Asian boys." Act like mature people and have a real conversation and debate about what your title is!!! Religion!
Posted by orioleking1 4 years ago
orioleking1
Asain, you are a BEYTCH