vi_spex
SaadAbid

religion=to rely on

vi_spex

vi_spex

Pro

belief/religion=positive or negative position on an imaginary claim

am i holding a rock in my hand as i type this? you have to imagine it
SaadAbid

Con

Religion is way of life. Opposition strongly believes that proposition must understand the need to believe in a God. It has been present ever since as it is a part of our nature. The proposition needs to explain why religion can not do when evolution can. Evolution has no observable phenomena to back it up. Same goes for religion but religion's need has always been there.
vi_spex

Pro

life is true

religion is necessary, like the Cold and dark root of a tree so the leafs at the top can hover in the breeze

know=life

god is not natural, like superman
SaadAbid

Con

SaadAbid forfeited this round.
vi_spex

Pro

soo, you agree huh
SaadAbid

Con

SaadAbid forfeited this round.
SaadAbid

Con

SaadAbid forfeited this round.
SaadAbid

Con

SaadAbid forfeited this round.
Posted by SaadAbid 1 year ago
SaadAbid
Zaroette I really don't want to but for the greater good I am. You reply to my debate offer in insults and then you come and comment on a debate I am participating in, really? Is that how you do it? I still believe that you are a dignified person and I respect you. Plus, I have seen the decision you've taken against me here. I have judged on many occasions. Review your judgment. Tied in grammar? I don't understand your continued insults. Plus the refuting argument against my first one is weak. I truly hate debating writing stuff which is why my initial argument is just plain and straightforward. It's not the way I do it when I do it. It's just sad people just don't care about how others may feel regarding their feelings. Although your insults bother me in the slightest it's just that we all should respect ourselves. Only then can we respects others. Thank you.
Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
vi_spex=winning debate
Vote Placed by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
vi_spexSaadAbidTied
Reasons for voting decision: vi_spex HAS WON A DEBATE!!!!!! Pro's arguments went uncontested. "belief/religion=positive or negative position on an imaginary claim" is something which affirms the resolution, thus as small and perhaps fragile as this argument is, it still stands and win Pro argument points. Conduct to Pro for Con's forfeit.