Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Does the God of the bible exist?

Jaemk9
MagicAintReal

I believe that the God of the bible exists. I would love to debate anyone whether you agree with me or not. I am not here to debate anything else but simply whether or not a higher being and God of the Bible exists....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 58 Minutes Ago

Is Christianity a good religion based off of logic or is it a false religion that should die

boii77
TheRealSpassky101

In this argument I intend to prove that Christianity really is a good religion and that there really is evidence behind the religion of Christianity. Now though I have a specific job for my opponent your job is to completely disprove Christianity and do anything to make your side which is against Christianity sound better than mine. Therefore you can do whatever like for example ask me question that could possibly stump me (though the part about asking questions is just a suggestion, it woul...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
boii77

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction? Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond t...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

the master

vi_spex
fred70

if having power is so evil to gods slaves, why dont they kill god...

Voting Period
42 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is God benevolent?

tomasscience
fred70

God has been said to be benevolent, and loving of all of humanity, but this is very contradictory to what actually happens in the Bible. In the Bible, God is seen committing genocide and ordering the murder of hundreds. He places misogynistic rules, and rules that are completely absurd. He says that it is okay to have slaves, and even talks about how to treat them, how they must obey and how they are to be traded. A benevolent god would never kill so many people, or place rules that wou...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Is Islam a violent religion

YoyoBobo
S.Banks

I believe that Islam is a Violent religion because of how they carry out their beliefs, and that the Quaran says that heathens must perish....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is it right that Religious Flagellation is legal in the UK?

Icu34
metelic

It is absurd that in a civilised society such dangerous and violent act can be perpetrate without any persecution, even though it is up to the person to consent to them. The problem with it is that people are inflicting and receiving pain for religious redemption. The purpose of it is to achieve God's absolution from committed sins. However, the final outcomes is reaching a spiritual ecstasy. This pleasurable feeling provided by a religious ritual is not to different from the one that people enj...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

cammunism is bettur than mericaniszm

STeveisCoCoL
Corbanopolis

et ees soo much battar than the othar one, if like you want to bee fwee yo have cammunizsm it is better for many reasons. like titties, lolt of titties t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

How do atheists ratiionally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
fred70

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does the Bible teach that water baptism is performed to obtain the remission of sins?

Kilk1

NOTE: DO NOT ACCEPT. ATTEMPTING TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A LOSS.This is the page for an upcoming debate on the purpose of baptism. Is the purpose of baptism to obtain or declare salvation? According to the Bible, is baptism performed to become saved, or is it just to declare that you already a...

Challenge Period
13 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago