Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are you a Christian?

bluandjewelkiss
Mattyyy

I am a believer of God. And I want to know if you are too. Are you a Christian?...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Christianity is too far into its own myth to turn back??

not-playing-golf
MattStPaul

Christianity as a religion, has been spreading since its conception. The vast majority of its old testament is illogical, physically impossible and have no evidence to show it was real. The new testament was written using the old as a basis thus open to the same criticism. Yet many people take the bible as literal as opposed to anecdotal. Thanks for reading those that did....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

How was the Earth created?

Trey_huebert
gavynwre

I believe that the Earth was created by God. I am a baptist. Some people believe in the big bang theory. If the Big Bang theory was real, then why don't we see other planets just appearing anymore? For every art there has to be an artist who made it, right? I am going to explain why I believe it was God who created Earth....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 56 Minutes Ago

Was Noahs flood real?

tyler_huebert
Wylted

Some people, such as Athiest or Evolutionist, will say that Noah's flood never existed. They say it could never happen because there is not enough water to make a global flood or the Earth would have changed. I am going to show you why I believe it did happen and that there is a God that you will stand before when you die and you will either go to Heaven or Hell....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Did Yeshua (Jesus) do away with the Law? Should we keep the Law?

yoshidino
Macrya

I do not believe that Yeshua (Jesus) came to "do away with" the Law of Moses given at Sinai. I believe that the Law of Moses should be Kept by any Believer in The God of The Bible. Go ahead and start your argument first round....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Walking/ Living in the Spirit

no3ruben
MrJosh

How beautiful and complete is for a Christian to walk in the Spirit, its a Must if you wanna advance the Kingdom of God on earth.. after being born again, the main process for a human is start Renewing your mind to the word of God, and not live with the " earthly " mind,( carnal minded) which is called "evil and demonic" by the bible.....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Atheists Are Wrong

GufranLahib
Ozzyhead

Even Darwin regretted the lie of evolution Towards his twilight years, as he faced the prospect of burning in Hell forever for his blasphemous ways, even Charles Darwin himself admitted that he regretted sparking the lie of evolution. Atheists, however, still do not want to admit it is wrong as the only other explanation would be God. Something cannot come from nothing. It is a scientific impossibility. The idea that one second there wasn"t anything then there was is frankly offensive to one...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Will science and religion be a conflict?

esalee129
Kvasir

Science and religion has had conflicts will they stop or will they continue?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

God is most likely not real

400spartans
thedoctor13

BOP is shared. First round is for acceptance + argument....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

The Old and New Testaments called the Bible

yoshidino
jaredmc

In this debate, I just want to discus whether or not the Bible contradicts itself. You can Bring your argument first round. And please, If you're going to accept, don't forfeit, and please only someone that has knowledge of the bible. I will be using the Hebrew/Aramaic old testament, and the Aramaic new testament....

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago