Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

God's Existence

theodebater42
Mauricio.Moon

I am arguing that it it is logically plausible that God (meaning a supreme creator of the universe) exists. My argument is a version of the argument from contingency: If something is contingent then that means that it exists due to more fundamental components of reality. For example, the shape of a bottle is contingent upon the matter and energy that comprise it. So here is the argument (informally presented) 1. Things are contingent upon more fundamental components of reality, until...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

That Christian Theism is reasonable

Utumano
Dinis

First debate on this website for myself so have restricted the character count to 1000 to prevent large essays from forming. Definition Reasonable means to be valid, sound, and to be more probable than its (mathematical) conjugate Christian Theism means an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, morally perfect, Trinitarian, immaterial, dimensionless and personal entity that has acted in the universe to fulfill a soverign purpose as described through the Christian tradition I am trying to t...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

is God real?

jackgilbert
Jhhillman

For the first round please just accept the debate. Arguments will begin next round....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Ubisoft Headquarters is better than UNO Idiots

TuddlesTee

As you may know, UH (Previously known as Glitter Force Fan Club) has existed for many months ever since the fall of the Fish Fan Club earlier this year. Although the GFFC was made as a joke, it caught on with the community. Slowly, it grew and grew until it was a fairly big community. A little while later, two members of my community announced UNO Idiots. At this point, I do admit I preferred UI but then we remodelled into UH. While GFFC was an untidy mess of chatrooms with no real order, UH was...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is LGBTQ+ acceptable?

RoyalPrince2442
unknown777

LGBTQ+ is not wrong!! Being gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, or anything within those limits is 100% ok! There is nothing wrong with it. People say it's unnatural; it's not. Over 1,800 species in nature have been found to engage in homosexual acts. And y'all know what? Only 1 species have homophobia!! Can you guess which one it is? Us! Humans! What seems unnatural now?! And don't use the 'we aren't animals' argument; we are animals, under the category of mammal. We were made by nature, the...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Why men should not be able to eat?

baller.not
Tracer11

Men aren't even human i mean like look at them legs. last time i checked legs weren't supposed to be used for walking like oh my gurrrd. yes i know i may sound crazy bc john cena is like so legit bc i am in a mental facility according to my mom. bye...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

God Doesn't Exist

FT
Soriak

So I would define God to be a being that creates and maintains an existence which is (practically or technically) 100% good and 0% bad, hence a heaven for everyone. That world is distinct from this one, which has the bad and evil, so under my definition, God doesn't exist :p....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Is here on Mother Earth hell as the Pope belives in some sort of vanishing act after death.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

This is an AO topic so any under 40 years old leave for your own mental health. Or stall and be strong within your own self. Make a machine to solve this dreaded act of inhumanity shall we and whose name shall be upon it? Cain and Able, Cain to be able to kill without remorse a psychopath or Able that just couldn't spare the cane and designed a machine to do the killing the sociopath. I would spare you from this but if you don't wish to know then turn away and stay ignorant and if a child...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is Muhammad a True Prophet?

BrotherGino
mosc

I deny that Muhammad was a true prophet and that his revelation was NOT inspired by God....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is the book of Mormon reliable, is it from God?

JeffreyJ.YoungTim
Tradesecret2

Is the book of Mormon reliable and is it from God? I deny that it is....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago