Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

High probability of God or Gods existence

trevor32192
danzchen7

As con I shall be against a high probability of God or Gods existence. As pro(my opponent) will be for a high probability of God or Gods existence.( no particular God or Gods must be argued, though my knowledge of religion is very limited outside of Christianity and Greek Mythology) I will not ask for scientific data for the existence of God or gods, but I do ask that you use reasonable logic and/or math. (Though if you do have scientific data it is accepted) reasonable- 1(of a person) h...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Scientology Leaders Should Be Tried For Crimes Against Humanity

LawrenceTheBeloved

The debate will be on whether certain individuals in the Church of Scientology should be indicted, tried, and convicted on charges ranging from assault, kidnapping, torture, human trafficking, and crimes against humanity. For the debate, we will argue whether Chairman of the Religious Technology Center, the presiding body of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, should be convicted because of his involvement in the aforementioned activities. It is commonly known that there is sufficient...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Is Jesus son of God?

Chrislam
Goofball9

Bible clearly states that there is only One God and God does not have a child, God is immortal, God is free of all desires, limitation, imperfections and so on. We are openly defying Holy Bible by calling Jesus the son of the almighty Lord. Please prove me wrong...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

1 extended question that destroys science

vi_spex
2-D

science cant prove aliens are not true based on lack of evidence, so does that mean that aliens are true or false to a science believer? and based on what?...

Debating Period
124 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Just try to support Christianity scientifically.

gametimer
Emilrose

If you think that you can validly bypass the bible scientifically, feel free to debate an unwinnable challange...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Creation vs Evolution

princearchitect
gametimer

This is my first debate, I will be debating in favor of Creation. Let you're opening be accepting the debate & you're argument against creation. I thank you in advance for accepting this debate....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Creation vs Evolution

princearchitect
gametimer

It would be an honor to debate you....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Prove that Jesus is real

gametimer
TwistedReality

Prove Jesus is real and I'll forfeit every round....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Prove that God is real

gametimer
4zen

If you can prove Gods Existance, I'll forfeit every round....

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Atheism vs Religion

Artemis1
blackkid

Atheism has been rising steadily in not only the United States, but in other countries around the globe as well. Polls suggest that in the US, Christianity is slowly becoming a less popular religion, losing roughly 1% of its followers a year. At the same time, the percent of people in the US that are atheism has and is rising. http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/ That link suggests that from 2007 to 2014, unaffiliated Americans have risen 7% in that time fr...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago