Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should athiests be exterminated? (Genocide be commited)

Hunter695
Jzyehoshua

You are talking about genocide here!! How can you think that genocide would ever be okay ever?!?! Atheists are not bad people. We really are just misunderstood. we are not against god, because you can't be against something that you don't believe is real!...

Debating Period
20 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should the Bible be revised?

Octanius
savannah1006

The bible should not be revised. It is a piece of ancient history and revising or updating it would demolish it's purpose for existence....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Mutilation Of Baby Boys As A Testament To Their Devotion Is Unreasonable

Burls
Zanomi3

Religious circumcision is a conscious decision adopted by the faithful, but amounts to cruelty when imposed upon a child in the manner of a medical procedure or indoctrination....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

ROUND TWO:lf Jesus Was White! He wouldn't Have Been Crucified

whitesworstnightmare
mightbenihilism

But Jesus was black! White Man wipped and crucified him!...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

If God exists as an emotional entity, it is not omnipotent.

user_name
Jzyehoshua

Simple ping-pong debate. First round of Conis soley for acceptance please no debates in first round for Con.Thank you so much for accepting in advance.Fullest respect,

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The Ontological Argument is insufficient proof for the existence of God

DraftyBasilisk
user_name

I am currently studying the ontological argument for my a-levels, so an intellectually stimulating debate on this will help me to learn more about it. 1st round - Acceptance 2nd round - Argument 3rd round- Rebbutals I thank anyone who accepts this challenge and I hope that I prove a worthy opponent for this debate....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Mario is un-Buddhist

mightbenihilism

Now listen here, I am 29 years old. I was there when the Super Nintendo first came out, and I got me my own system real quick. I had that first cartridge of Super Mario Bros, and I beat it in about a year of trying. I know a lot of you younger folk don't remember all that because you didn't exist, but I sure do. I'm an old school Mario fan. I've been through the N64 Mario, too. I know my stuff. And being an authority on the Mario, I am convinced today of this one thing: Mario is Un-Buddhist....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Is there any definite proof of GOD?

GodlyBeret
Hunter695

I want to challenge your views on GOD existing. First round to accept and first argument and let's take off from there. Rules: I am 13. I will say that straight forward. Please don't go into my profile and use that information to judge the way I put out my argument like @Dheu (another member on this website) Insults towards GOD will not be tolerated. Disagreements are not insults. Calling a GOD an a bad word will not be tolerated and can be flagged. Keep it clean. No bad words....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

atheism vs God

yoshidino
Man_Of_Few_Words

The one true God by the name of Yahweh created everything that exists. The Bible is 100% truth front to back. Atheism, Buddhism, Islam, and every other religion is a lie. Christianity and Judaism are two middle fingers in God's face....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

The Kalam Cosmological Argument

His_Majesty
SweetLiberty

I"d like to thank my opponent for his eager acceptance of this debate regarding the kalam cosmological argument. This is, in my opinion, is the best argument for the existence of God. It has been revolutionized by the likes of William Lane Craig (WLC) for the past 30 years, but its history has been rooted back to Islamic medieval thought. It is WLC"s version that I will be defending in this debate. This argument is as follows: P1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause P2. The univers...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago