Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love

begumnaziakhan

Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love DuaTo get your love back, Islamic Dua acts like a herb. Sometimes you go crazy in love ... come back to the true love. Islamic Dua proves to be very helpful.wazifa Is the best for life. ... Husband Wife Problem Solution. Relationship Problem Solution.Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love.Begum Nazia Khan is best in the world she can solve all your problems...(((+91-9549122908))) White magic...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Proof of God?

Supercatman
James-Mop

So what's interesting is that I believe in God but I also believe that there isn't any proof of God other than little clues here and there. The reason I believe why we don't have proof of God is because this life is supposed to be a test. We are tested on our faith. If we were to have 100% proof of God, then it would destroy the purpose of the test. Like having a cheat sheet to a school test, you don't really learn if you just cheat your way through the test. I believe it is the same with t...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Which is more moral? Man or YOUR god of the bible or torah? Take a morality test to find out its man

backwardseden

Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. It is a simple "yes" or "no" response. Its only a couple of things. There are many more questions that could have easily been asked that have been left out that will be addressed should this debate get into further rounds if this debate lasts that long. * Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? Y____? N____? Your god...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

What or who we call "God", if exists, is actually not a god at all.

FeelTooMuchThinkTooLittle
MagicAintReal

Everything in the universe exhibits change. From rocks to stars, from stars to our bodies, from our bodies to our minds, they all exhibit change. We can have so many thoughts and emotions in one day. Our personality can change, thus, making our desires susceptible to change. Despite our apparent differences, we are all, at the fundamental level, the same. We all seek happiness and avoid suffering. It is the desires for happiness and for the betterment our life condition that drive us to try...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

+91-9549122908 Get My Lovely Wife Back Again By Dua Taweez

bestduataweezistikhara

Get My Lovely Wife Back Again By Dua Taweez Get My Lovely Wife Back Again By Dua Taweez Begum Nazia Khan is best in the world she can solve all your problems...(((+91-9549122908))) White magic to get my boyfriend back get my girlfriend back by black magic, get my HUsband back by Wazifa, Want my boyfriend back, Want my boyfriend back by amal, Want my girlfriend back by amliyat, Want my love back by astrologer, Want my girlfriend back by astrology, Want my girlfriend back by Islamic Method, Wan...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Contradictions and inconsistencies in the hypocritical bible (please examine them for yourself!)

backwardseden

There are a good 1,000 or more repugnant contradictions and inconsistencies in the hypocritical contradictory bible in which makes it truly unreadable. It is one of the major reasons why this supposed god, in which absolutely nobody can even prove even exists, would ---never--- choose text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible. Here are only a few of these verses that are blatant hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies lifted directly from the bible. Th...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Contradictions in the Bible

Thiest_1998
debate0101

Anyone believes otherwise prove it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Pharoah of the Exodus

Debater2018

This Pharoah, according to the book of Exodus, was very aggressive. After he finally let the Israelites go, they felt very confident that everything was going to be ok since they were free of the Egyptians...they were leaving with a 'high hand'. He let them get a head start, then pursued intending to wipe them out. In the book of Exodus it is recorded that God said; "I will be honoured upon Pharoah and all his hosts..." (Ex.14:4) 'And he (Pharoah) made ready his chariot, and took his hosts wi...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Did god create women for men"s pleasure?

Rainieblue
CosmicSoL

Who here thinks women are born for men"s sexual pleasure and to serve them?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Mandatory summer camps for Jews

Masterful

I am willing to show great kindness in the face of overwhelming Jewness. It is with a burning passion for passing morally humane laws that I make this proposal. I understand full well the implications made by forcing Jews into camps. However, we force children into schools and we force the ill into treatment, due to this, forcing Jews into summer camps is not only justifiable, but highly benevolent.T...

Challenge Period
31 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago