Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Islam is a religion of peace

AKhattak
Theunkown

The name Islam in Arabic means peace. I will put forward arguments in favor of Islam as a religion of peace while Con will make arguments for Islam as a religion of terror. You can only quote the Qur'an or the life and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. No quoting ISIS, Al-Qaeda or other terror groups since the debate is not about them but rather about Islam. They may claim to but do not represent Islam....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

is there a god ?

CAHAL101
johnny184902

am accepting anybody who wants to try good luck to my opponent...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

God Exists

tejretics
lord_megatron

This is the challenge you requested. I thank lord_megatron for challenging me to this debate. I will be arguing Devil's Advocate as the proposition. Full ResolutionGod most likely exists. BoP is shared. DefinitionsGod - the sentient, intelligent, powerful and maximally great creator of the universe.Exist - have objecti...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is the book "Heven is for real" True?

Motiawan

people say that heaven is for real book is false what do u have to say about it?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Buddhism is better than most religions.

seraphobia
Schuman8rr

Honestly, Buddhism is better than most other religions in my opinion. Message me if your up for the challenge! I'm pro (for), if you just want to post an opinion on the topic, leave a comment. First round will state your religion, why you think it is better than Buddhism, and the benefits of your religion. Second round will oppose the opponent's arguments, and continue until a winner is decided. I believe Buddhism is best because it does not require you to use specific religious practices, do...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

There's evidence in the Bible and among the Church fathers that supports the papacy.

dsjpk5
AlphaTBITW

I would like to thank my opponent for suggesting the topic of this debate. I look forward to a fruitful exchange. Rules: 1. My opponent may begin his/her case now or simply accept the debate. If he/she begins his/her case now, he/she must waive the final round. 2. Both of us accept the Bible as the inerrant Word of God. End of rules. Outline I won't be beginning my case this round. I will simply be giving an outline as to how I will be making my case. Both me and my opponent...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Protestant's choice.

dsjpk5

Update: I thought this went very well last time, so I thought I'd try it again. This debate should be impossible to accept. If you find a way to accept it, you automatically lose. You must believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God. I am looking for a Protestant who is interested in debating/discussing a specific Catholic doctrine. You pick the doctrine. And it must be an official Catholic doctrine. First one to comment will get a challenge request from me. 5 Rounds 10,000 char...

Challenge Period
194 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Religious people are obsessed over God

lord_megatron
Atheism_Debater

Yes, they are obsessed over God as they find signs of him in even human work, they thank him for materialistic things that are refined by them only, and they believe in him even if they fail to convince any atheist. I as an atheist have convinced many of no evidence, yet they still chose to believe. What is that if not obsession?...

Debating Period
27 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Lenin was a humanitarian

Max.Wallace
VladimirLeninIsCool

First round is for acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is God is the biggest sinner of them all?

Sampos
kingkd

If God sent his son Jesus to sacrifice himself for the sins of man, being; Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy and Gluttony, surely the man in the sky is guilty himself. Guilty of Greed due to wanting everyone on earth to worship him or burn in he'll for eternity, guilty of Envy to all other Gods who poach his followers, guilty of Pride as he sits upon his unquestionable throne while amassing his legions and guilty of Wrath if you dare not believe in him....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago