Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is their a god? And or do you think religious people and atheist could come to a mutual agreement.

Queen_Fabulous
Erthbeflat

This debate is a open question and a thought process. I am a agnostic atheist. I personally believe that atheist and religious people could get along but my question is (in edit form) do you think that we could come to a middle ground on the existence of god(s)....

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is God real?

jackgilbert
alitar

The first thing atheists tell me when I say that God exists is that no one can prove it. This is partially correct because we cannot see physical signs of him. That does not mean however that there aren't good arguments for him. I will give a few of them here. The first is the argument from design. When you look at the world around us, You see the complexity of it. Take DNA. It contains the amount of information equivalent to 1000 sets of Encyclopedia Britannica's put together. Every life form...

Voting Period
89 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should the Jews Still Participate in Animal Sacrifice?

JewBoy776
dbox

Yes...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Origin of Life | Biblical Creation

ReasonMinistries
AKMath

I believe that the God of the Bible created the universe about 6, 000 years ago, Just as it was accounted in the Book of Genesis. Con, L' like for you to pose the first argument....

Debating Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Not to convince but to rethink prior assumptions

jakabus
AKMath

Hello AKMathI recently read a debate, That involved you. It was questioning whether or not God is perfect. My intention is not to convince you of God's existence or to harass you in any maner. I am sorry in advance if I come across offensive or obnoxious. My true intention in beginning this was that I may be able to help. I am aware that life can feel a little daunting if we envision an angry, Ruthless God and downright scary if we can think of a reason for God to be parti...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

This Simple Explanation Proves The Existence of God!

Debataholic
missmedic

For years, Atheists and agnostics have claimed that there is no physical evidence that God exists. Today, They will feel humbled because I have found something that proves the existence of God. I want you to imagine a glass cylinder. Inside that glass cylinder is nothing but air. On one end, There is a little rubber hose that constantly sucks all the air out, Creating a vacuum (It's sealed on the other end. ). Now, An atheist or an agnostic would, Most likely, Look at it and conclude that there...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Christian God doesn't exist.

JeanLucky
Debataholic

I am sure that that if there is a God (which I doubt) they are definitely not the Christian one. Let's begin with describing what God is, The most common adjectives that almost any Christian can agree on would be: - Omnibenevolent (All Loving) - Omnipotent (All Powerful...

28 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

God Isn't Perfect

AKMath
Bigkingkong30

Here's to a good debate. (I'm not assuming anything, But I know some people have strong feelings about this topic so all I ask for is to keep it relatively civil in the comment and debate section). Thanks....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

'backwardseden' is a troll account

JoelNuge
WinTrain

So I have done a few debates with backwardseden perhaps a year ago, And I thought it was too funny to be real, I mean, The insults he used were extremely childish for his age (57 yr old virgin) and in general, I just loved debating with him because his arguments made no sense. Plus he's an atheist so he probably is a troll account, Especially with his deluded logic. If he isn't trolling, Then he is just a deluded old man who has nothing better to do with his time....

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

There are no contradictions in the Bible

Skye2468
offpro

My bold claim is there are no contradictions in the Bible. There might be many things that may seem like a contradiction, But there is not. Give me some verses and I will try my best to explain why they are not contradictions. Please keep it limited to 2 or 3 contradictions at a time please, So that way I do not run out of space. Some may take more explaining than others. Wretched: No, The Bible doesn't have mistakes. https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=nXSCwf9F6BI&t=3s Wretched The Bibl...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago