Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

atheism=a religion, like an opposing religion

vi_spex
Food136

ye...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is the Bible 100% Correct?

Sinque
evil_monkey_god

Round one is rules and accepting the challenge. -All arguments must be logical and tied to proven truth. -All points most attack the opponent's point, not them. -Be polite and civil. Here, I am arguing that not everything in the Bible is correct. While I am not Christian, Muslim, etc., I will be assuming the position of someone who does believe in God, but does not believe that everything in the Bible is true....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Minutes Ago

Wicca is a religion.

pro_debater_2000

Wicca is a religion that worships a Goddess and a God. They do practice witchcraft but they believe in the phrase "and it harm none do what ye will" which means you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't harm anybody. Wicca is not a cult, because they won't force you to convert, recruit members from around the world, or even practice human sacrifice. If you want to be Wicca, they're happy and if not they're happy anyway. Wiccans are not cultivates, they're religious people who believe i...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Islam is a Violent Religion

Politics2016
Killerthesun

Round 1: Acceptance., and state your stance. Round 2: Opening Arguments Round 3: Rebuttals and 2nd Arguments Round 4: Rebuttals Round 5: Closing Arguments. This debate is about ISLAM, not Christianity. If you state your opening arguments, please forfeit the next round. I am debating that Islam is not a religion of peace and that it it a violent religion. Good luck to my opponent....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

My DNA/SWEATING/EARWAX SHINES and i have written holy book truth am i god ? what do you believe ?

iamgodsonilovemygod
mlkkk

My DNA/SWEATING/EARWAX SHINES and i have written holy book truth am i god ? what do you believe ? am i god or prophet or son of god or real god. You can check out my videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNtGPxzXv-o&list=PLZnsWQLErUX8eMTbM-jAyEOWDIagyl_0G&index=1 This debate is on whether i am real god or whether i am real son of god or whether i am prophet or whether i am human who just gets shining. I have my own religion www.believerism.com and i have written holy book...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

true or false ? i am real hashem of jews

realhashem
Masterful

Is this true or false ? I am real hashem of jews, not rebirth, not attached, not israeli. I am of purity and my enemies which are hindus, muslims and christians are killing me from last 9 years and taken dont know how much property and my jewish religion does not knows it. Some jews even did not let me enter into my small synagogue. Am i truly 100% hashem of jews or what do you think that hindus and muslims and christians are killing me since 9 years and maybe more then 9 years....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

I am the Alpha and the Omega

Sidex

First, I would like to establish who I am by objectifying these debates. Let only the most righteous know these words to be true. The most righteous will always lose their ego to "Logic and Reason". Using the idea from another debater on this site, I will attempt to have a reasonable discussion regarding the meaning of life. I am declaring that everyone is wrong to some degree or another. I do not claim that I have everything figured out or even that I am educated. But based on the debates I hav...

Challenge Period
12 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Nothing in the universe deserves to be worshipped

Thelettuce
Trump27

This is a simple argument against all organized religions fundamental belief. The belief that something exists that deserves every humans respect and worship. Even without evidence these religions claim there is a being above humans that we should submit to and be judged by. This is a flawed system that causes humans to second guess their own intuition and often misguides them by offering up moral codes created by other humans as a means of control. Simply stated: Humans are equal to all other s...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Moore illiterate?

DiscipleDavid
DiscipleSJ

If you are one of the few lucky ones who has not yet contracted Mooretism, then chances are that you have studied The Pinnurist Bible. And if not then you must be illiterate and therefore how are you even reading this? Anyway if you dare question Pinner's divine right to rule over this land then get out the library!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Does everyone get to go to Heaven? How do you get into Heaven?

Supremefatdj
jonathonave

Not everyone gets to go to heaven. Only those who believe in Jesus Christ and His resurrection and that He saved all of us by dying for our sins can go. "Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will" (Ephesians 1:4-5) There are already a specific amount of people prechosen to be able to go to heaven. You cannot simply go...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago