Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Does God Exist?

Jerry947
mmichaen

I thank my opponent for showing interest in this debate. They mentioned that they have debated some higher members in the church which is fascinating. I have also debated atheist philosophy professors and english teachers so this should be interesting. Rules: -Pro argues for God's existence using various arguments. -Con argues that God does not exist. And yes, Con actually has to provide arguments for the non-existence of God. For some reason people never understand this. Rules......

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does God exist?

C_e_e
Jerry947

I want to thank my opponent for agreeing to this debate. This is a debate about whether God exists, with emphasis on personal, contributing, reasons for our belief and nonbelief. This round, Round 1, is for definitions and acceptance of the debate. Round 2 is designated for initial arguments. Round 3 is for rebuttals. Round 4 is for further rebuttals and clarifications. Definitions: God - the creator of the universe, the earth particularly, and the earth"s inhabitants. Exist - to have...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Religion can be both a constructive and destructive thing, depending on the religion.

trotskyist1337
Chase226

I will be arguing that some religions should be forgotten and left in the past, and some deserve to be treated with more respect as they are constructive. Religions such as Christianity are destructive to society, Christians want to take away people's freedom, For instance, Christians oppose abortion but there is no good reason for this if a Christian doesn't want to have an abortion fine, but let people who aren't Christian have a choice. Christians oppose: Homosexuality, Transgender...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does God Exist?

Jerry947

This debate should be impossible to accept. Please leave a comment if you are interested in this challenge. Rules: -Pro argues for God's existence using various arguments. -Con argues that God does not exist. And yes, Con actually has to provide arguments for the non-existence of God. For some reason people never understand this. Rules... Round 1: -Pro gives definitions and sets up debate -Con accepts the debate (acceptance only). Round 2: -Pro gives opening argument -Con g...

Challenge Period
15 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Muslims are not problem. It is a misconception.

MahianKhan
brontoraptor

It is a common misconception that Muslims are problem for every crimes across the world . I would like to debunk that myth . Thank you ....

Debating Period
38 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Atheists are Delusional

Amy_IceFyre
Amedexyius

The topic really states is all... Prove me wrong....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does God Exist?

Jerry947
ThinkBig

Hello again! Lets get to it. Rules: -Pro argues for God's existence using various arguments. -Con argues that God does not exist. And yes, Con actually has to provide arguments of their own for the non-existence of God. For some reason people never understand this. Rules... Round 1: -Pro gives definitions and sets up debate -Con accepts the debate (acceptance only). Round 2: -Pro gives opening argument -Con gives opening argument...no rebuttals. Round 3: -Pro responds t...

Debating Period
23 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does God Exist?

Jerry947
missbailey8

Thanks for agreeing to debate me! Lets get started. Rules: -Pro argues for God's existence using various arguments. -Con argues that God does not exist. And yes, Con actually has to provide arguments of their own for the non-existence of God. For some reason people never understand this. Rules... Round 1: -Pro gives definitions and sets up debate -Con accepts the debate (acceptance only). Round 2: -Pro gives opening argument -Con gives opening argument...no rebuttals. Ro...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Muhammad Prophesied in the Bible

JesusIsGodForever
brontoraptor

It is very obvious, he is not prophesied in the Bible. He is not in Deut 18:18 or anything like that Instead the Bible would call him an Anti-Christ because he denies the Father and the Son (1 John 2:22-23). Muslims tell us Christians to read their Qu'ran in context but then when they read the Bible they completely quote it out of context and twist scripture to make it say what they want to say. So most Muslims (Not all) I come across are being hypocritical. All respect to my Muslim friends....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Islam is the only best religion ever existed on earth

MahianKhan
Chase226

I am a Muslim and as per as I believe Islam is the greatest religion ever existed on this earth . But recently some people who are misusing Islam and trying to destroy the beautiful face of Islam . I have see many Muslim/Islam hater on this website so please vote after reading the argument . Don't vote because you hate Islam . Thank you very much...

Voting Period
45 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago