Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Do you believe in God? Why?

bfritts5
TheMorningsStar

I don't really know if there is a God because a) I don't believe God would put us on earth and then send us to hell because we didn't do what he wanted. b) The bible seems like bullcrap... just read it c) If God is all powerful and all knowing, why doesn't he stop bad things?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Minutes Ago

It's Legal In The USA To Marry Several Women Without Them Dying Or Getting Divorced

MagicAintReal

*Voters must use Opt-In voting standards when voting.*1st round is for acceptance.*By accepting the debate, the definitions are agreed to be used.*I request that moderators actually remove crappy votes.Full ResolutionIt's legal, in the United States of America, to marry several women without them dying or getting divorced.ProHas 3 rounds each with a 10,000...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

[[L.I.V.E]] Lokomotiv Moscow vs Nice 2018 Live Stream UEFA Soccer Tv

justinsmithsyze

Lokomotiv..,Moscow..,vs..,Nice..,live..,score..,Latest..,action..,from..,the..,Europa..,League WATCH LIVE HERE:: http://livetvguide.net/soccer/ WATCH LIVE HERE:: http://livetvguide.net/soccer/ WATCH LIVE HERE:: http://livetvguide.net/soccer/ The..,Sun..,..,4..,hours..,ago Lokomotiv..,Moscow..,vs..,Nice..,Live..,stream..,TV..,channel..,kickoff..,time..,and..,team..,news The..,Sun..,..,4..,mins..,ago More..,for..,Lokomotiv..,Moscow..,vs..,Nice..,2018..,Live Lokomotiv..,Moscow..,vs..,Ni...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should we ban Jews from living?

Orangedinossaur
WOLF.J

Does anyone truly like Jews? Jews do nothing but hurt society just ask my lord Hitler. If you say that you like Jews then you are lying to yourself, furthermore all Jews should be burned because they believe in God but not Jesus. Everyone must vote for me or you are a Jew....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

God is not all good, but is all powerful.

A_Random_Douche
dj123w1

We have all heard of the quote of, "If God is unable to prevent evil, then he is not all-powerful. If God is not willing to prevent evil, then he is not all-good." This quote comes from the Greek philosopher Epicurus. That's some context, I'm pretty flexible when debating but here are my rules: Obviously, no hate speech, ad hominem and personal attacks to a certain extent. If you really want, you can post your agruement in the first round. I won't like it, but you can. That's why I have 4...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Are you sure ALL Jewish can not reach Heaven?

reallyawesome123
FollowerofChrist1955

Are you sure? Sure, you need to believe in Jesus, and have both faith and works (another argument for a different time), and much more, but do you really believe God will choose to condemn every person who did not believe Jesus was the Son of God? We both know he is God's Son, but not everybody does. Jesus is the Son of God, and he gave us the possibility to reach heaven. When the Jewish crucified Jesus, the Jewish religion was finally complete. Salvation was from then on, quite possible. Speaki...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Contradictions in Genesis

Thiest_1998
Nicholaspanda

If someone can prove that they're contradiction in Genesis I will abandon my faith...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

We Should Reduce the Human Population Down to 144,000

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

The Bible says that God wants 144,000 people to be superior. Thus we should start a purge and reduce the human population down to 144,000 people. Reducing the human population down to 144,000 also would solve the problem of overpopulation and global warming, don't you think? Vote pro. Round 1: Acceptance Rounds 2-4: Debates/Rebuttals...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Roe v Wade in the Bible?

254CLM92
Mysfit

Roe v Wade (abortion) in the Bible? The key to understanding English based Bible prophecy is to understand base number systems as it relates to the English Lanuguage. Binary = 0 - 1 Octal = 0 - 7 Decimal = 0 - 9 Hexadecimal = 0 - 9, A - F Base 36 = 0 - 9, A[10] - Z[35] Base 36 encompasses the entire English Alphabet and 10 numbers. So is Roe v Wade or abortion in the Bible (AKJV) or in Bible Prophecy? Daniel 7:25 = time, times, and the dividing of time (Base 36) = 0-9,A[10]-Z[...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

God Exists

passwordstipulationssuck
Envisage

First round is for acceptance. Let's keep this respectful on both sides. No backwardseden, please....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago