ts12
Naruto_Usumaki

resources THEN AND NOW

ts12 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ts12

Con

Do people have a greater or lesser impact on Canada's natural environment than they did in the mid-20th century? Use evidence to support your views.
Naruto_Usumaki

Pro

Although I do not live in Canada, I do however see Humanity with its Advancement in technology has lead to the possibility of a big Impact. From what was once just a nation using the fabric of day to day needs (Food, Water and Wood for houses), Has lead to a Diverse open source of Materials where as if I so seek, Me as a person could establish a Large mass of Land in order to open up a Factory with only the Requirements of Money and Permits to do so. My Factory could be Up and Running within 15 months of Construction, Depending on if its from scratch or from a pre existent building

(FYI If I don't respond to my next Argument its because I am currently in need of sleep and will however be able to respond in 8 - 9 hours)