kimberly1104
Fangedbeast8764

responsibility

kimberly1104

Pro

yes, i think parents should be responsible for their children when comes to playing video games like call of duty or battlefield because games like that are dangerous and are a bad influence and, can corrupt their mind and make them very violent .
Fangedbeast8764

Con

There is no evidence that violent video games corrupt a child's mind. I have been playing violent video games since I was 10. I have played halo, call of duty, god of war, and I am still a normal person non violent. With the parents should be responsible for their children in these cases, it is also a fight that it is not entirely their fault. The world is full of much profanity and violence that a child will see it happen, also these parents that have violent kids don't have good parenting.
kimberly1104

Pro

kimberly1104 forfeited this round.
Fangedbeast8764

Con

Fangedbeast8764 forfeited this round.
kimberly1104

Pro

kimberly1104 forfeited this round.
Fangedbeast8764

Con

Fangedbeast8764 forfeited this round.
Posted by Gish 3 years ago
Gish
What exactly are you looking to debate? I am gathering two debatable topics. First being that parents should be held responsible for what their children play, the other that violent video games are a bad influence and corrupt youth. Let me know, and I may except your challange.