travisrice66
KiloBravo

riven is a better laner than malphite (solo que)

Started: 10/17/2013 Category: Games

travisrice66

Con

THIS IS FOR SOLO QUE ONLY

riven can do tons of damage, is easily snowballed has few counters can carry a team, has high mobility, high burst, wave clear, and has a super strong early game
KiloBravo

Pro

NO MALPHITE IS BESTT EVAARr
travisrice66

Con

uhhh im saying that malphite is a better laner, im against this resolution, you are for, i was conceding those points as a buffer to my opposition....

Seeing as my opponent has basically negated the resolution in his opening speech i think its clear to say ive won last round haha
KiloBravo

Pro

Hardly as I was just messing about, as I don't think anyone gives two monkeys about this...
travisrice66

Con

you a"9;"9;hole i wanted serious

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
KiloBravo

Pro

Post this on the league forums, would proabably get a much better response (cough)
Posted by shay.walsh 3 years ago
shay.walsh
I agree witjh Con on this one. This type of debate is incredibly serious and the fact that you have ruined this debate is childish KiloBravo. For that reason, and the ruining for this debate, can we all report KiloBravo to get him off this site for ruining it.
Posted by Galahad 4 years ago
Galahad
While Riven is better than Malphite in many respects, it all depends on what your goal in lane is. If you are trying to harass the opponent and win the lane through that means, they seem about evenly matched. Both have good harass, and their damage is somewhat comparable as well based on your build. Really, determining which is a better laner comes down to the skill of the player; if a player is good with a champion, then they will do better at laning in solo que. I just thought i would give my 2 cents due to the nature of the Pro Debater.