biggestdoy
toastyspaghetti

roblox is a bad game for noibs

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

biggestdoy

Pro

i think roblox is ab afd game because ur loiterally a frikicking block andcwhy would you want to be a lego block man like i sdont get it also the games are for girls li,ke i dont want to adopt a cute baby i want to kiol pirates and stuff its so boring man ur dumb
toastyspaghetti

Con

No u minecraft is the baddest and most overrated game ever made. In myne craft you can do nothing because I don't know what to do and it iis boring . With the robox you hav like 4024984249250300140140249232923023 quality games like ____ tycoon, escape the jail, pokerman dick bronze, and so many more!!!!!! While minecraft is one dumb and bad boring and stupid gay stinky game, roblox is like a trillion "quality" ones!
biggestdoy

Pro

OKAY, first off, you did NOT have to call MINecraft STINKY at all,k that's just unkind in my opinion. BUT, ANYWAYS, ROBLOX is boring and it gtes boring aftger playing for lkike 10 mintues because the games are wall the same like adotp and raise uglky baby haha so ugly
toastyspaghetti

Con

U call me a meaniehead, yet u call my cute baby that i adoted and raised U G L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S REALLY MEAN!!!!!!! U know who's ugly? U! HAHAHAHA! Roblx cant get boorin because ur just not looking hard enuf for the best games!! Wuth mine craft there is a limit to what u can do. Plus, roblox is free so everyone can play it! Eat that u stinky! Don't talk to me or my cute baby ever again or else my roblox girlfriend will sue u! She is 25!!!!
biggestdoy

Pro

OK so first off ur alread reportyed on robloxs so take that u lose r scubag ur not ncie sand b ythwe way MINECRAFT is so mnuch better than rolbox because u can get real girlfriends and play minigames like skywars can u play that on roblox no and theres no cheaters on minecragft and ur probably just BAD
toastyspaghetti

Con

This is my point. Bullys like you can get away wif doin mean things on mine CRAP HAHAHAHaA you smelly. On rblox u can report people so the people are nice! People who play mine craf get corrupted and delve into sin, like u! And that's trhe worst thing a game can do.
biggestdoy

Pro

minecraft is bnot feull of bulleis ur the only b ulkly man what the heck!??!? also ur pretty gay BC U have a gf thats probably a frickin T R A P which is like super dumb XDDDDDDDDDD.

also people on roblox are not nice soem one kalled my mum kinda dumb on roblox not rlly but i thought they did and i reported them and they didnt get banned so like yeah ur sinnedful
toastyspaghetti

Con

Uou are shpwign me that I have won and are breaking down into a frenzied fit, but i shall pound you futhur! Minecraft has one thing ing to do in it, and that is build and use barebones fight. RABlx, has litmitless thibgs to do as there are an infinite amoute of "quality" games and it doesn't cost money. As a 9 year old, im too poor for mine cap because my mom wont give me money >:(. Plus, roblox has guns and better graphmics. So HA
biggestdoy

Pro

Guns are scary for teh chidleren and not very good so i just thgink thjat maybe no guhns in mmine is good you know!! (:::

anwyays i think roblox is hom0osexual lol
toastyspaghetti

Con

Time to finish this! Mine stab is for children! People who play minecraft are 5 years old! Like u XDXDFXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD! Roblox is for teens and adults! HAHA! BABY!
Posted by toastyspaghetti 1 month ago
toastyspaghetti
u will get died