Jay1980
Warren2020

roy moore will win

Jay1980 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Jay1980

Pro

I hope roy moore wins. I still support him 100% those woman where liying. What do you think ?
Warren2020

Con

I'd like to say I'm glad we can talk about this this is a very important topic
Roy Moore besides the rape allegations has done many other things that should not allow him such an important office. Roy Moore had recently said that "Our country would be better without the last ten amendments to the constitution." This includes the 26th which Prohibits the denial of the right of US citizens, eighteen years of age or older, to vote on account of age. Along with the 19th amendment for women's rights
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
I was wrong on Roy winning. He actually lost tonight.
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
It not murder.... Think of it like this, you in school getting good grades about go to a university, then one night you were rape. Would you want a child that you were force to have? And ruining your career and being a single parent. Have to struggle, with life. So if you had a opinion like a Abortion why not take it, if you could have it early enough then it won't be murder.
Posted by Jay1980 1 month ago
Jay1980
Abortion isn't a right. It's murder
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
If they choose to have an abortion, then i see nothing wrong with that. The government is stepping over the line on American rights....
Posted by Jay1980 1 month ago
Jay1980
What rights do woman have? Not an abortion
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
Roy will win tonight. But the woman lying part isn't true. Shouldn't support these politician 100% because they all lies.