drsandawana1
PowerPikachu21

sandawana money oil dr pinto +27825105553

drsandawana1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

drsandawana1

Pro

sandawana oil and skin for luck dr pinto +27825105553
Sandawana oil and skin helps you to boost your business and get much money and When you lose of same thing such as lovers, money, jobs, cars,houses,tenders,contracts, friends,marriages and divorce problems,cheating on you,financial debits and skin lightening-Bad performance at school. struck problems ,spiritual power oil, .sandawana oil for business,sandawana oil to be famous,lottery,casino,gambling sandawana oil
-Bad memories, Stress, Bad dreams, or other related items, and are you in a desperate life ,sandawana oil and skin can do the best to bring back a good life to you forever.
PowerPikachu21

Con

A body lotion that gets me a girlfriend, money, a car, and cures my depression of the forementioned worries? I love it! Where do I sign up?

[Tell me fast. Advertising is banned on this website.]