twiztidtaco13
RebelRebelDixieDixie01

satan is good

RebelRebelDixieDixie01

twiztidtaco13

Pro

I belive that satan is not allthat he's cracked out to be so thats what im gointo debate about.

I await my opponets argument :)
RebelRebelDixieDixie01

Con

Satan is not good, satan is the master of hell, he literally wants to kill children in his name, he wants everyone to go to a lake of fire instead of eternal heaven, if you consider that good, then you have mental issues...
twiztidtaco13

Pro

Now you say he wants to kill children in His name noe if you look up the nine satanic rules of the earth which ate also printed in the satanic bible it says do not harm small children also if he is all evil then why did he give us free will??
RebelRebelDixieDixie01

Con

Satan did not write the satanic bible, people did.

No one but God truly knows satan, so for a man to write a book for satan, is stupid.

Anton lavey is a man, created by God, but for some reason he chose the wrong path.
twiztidtaco13

Pro

True god did created man but god has also killed his fellow man in a way that me and my associates would say that he just wanted to bring them to be with him but why can he be here with us like Satan also is and will be? Also why would God want us to die in the the bible its estimated that Satan killed only ten people while god killed sum 4 million plus with that giant flood of his.
RebelRebelDixieDixie01

Con

Satan provoked Adam and Eve to eat the "apple" of the garden, and satan is ruler of evil and tried to overthrow God, Satan killed those people in the flood, because He caused them to sin, making God have no choice but to wipe out humanity accept for Noah and his family.

This debate should be looked at by atheists as well, regardless of their belief in satan, if you are an atheist reading this, here's my question: If satan is real, would you call him good?I sure wouldn't, due to the fact that he caused hell to exist.

My opponent has made no argument that Satan is good, all he/she has done is say why he isn't bad, so he/she isn't hasn't continued the true meaning of this debate.

Satan tried to trick Jesus into bowing down to him for riches and kingdoms, but Jesus refused, and satan threw a fit and left.

So regardless of the realism of satan, how could he be a good person/devil/spirit? He couldn't because he wants people to endure hell.

VOTE CON
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Well, there is believed to be a lost book of the bible that people believed was written by god himself. I think it was lost in Constantinople.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Rebeldixie, god did not write the Bible. It's generally agreed even among Christians that the bible had various authors (none of them God). I could make a good argument that LaVey did not write the Satanic Bible as well. It was stuff borrowed from Ayn Rand, Ragner Redbeard, etc..
Posted by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
@RebelRebelDixieDixie01, The Bible is a collection of stories written by many authors that were "inspired by God". Who isn't to say that LaVey wasn't inspired by Satan when he wrote the Satanic Bible?
Posted by RebelRebelDixieDixie01 3 years ago
RebelRebelDixieDixie01
@justanotherguy, God wrote the bible, laVey wrote the satanic one an it has his name on the front.

@briantheliberal, don't make a statement without a backup one, no wonder you're a liberal.
Posted by briantheliberal 3 years ago
briantheliberal
What a ridiculous debate.. Satan doesn't exist, silly people.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Me too. I thought that was silly.
Posted by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
I like how con uses the argument that "No one but God truly knows satan, so for a man to write a book for satan, is stupid." and then uses evidence from the Bible.
RebelRebelDixieDixie01
@arizona, which statement?
Posted by hogsdude 3 years ago
hogsdude
how is satan good? he is the ruler of hell for a reason? to torture all wicked sould that did not put their trust in the lord. so no he is not good he is EVIL
Posted by arizona 3 years ago
arizona
nice one RebelRebelDixieDixie01 ;D
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
twiztidtaco13RebelRebelDixieDixie01Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made better arguments regarding, how "Satan" is not good and definitely is an evil.
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
twiztidtaco13RebelRebelDixieDixie01Tied
Reasons for voting decision: satan refers to the master of hell, as con points out. Hell being a lake of fire. After reading this debate, I think Satan isn't good.