scariest Fnaf animatronic

Started: 5/22/2015 Category: Games

I wait for a good debate, and I pick Springtrap.

I accept and I select Mangle.

The reason I think Springtrap is scarier than mangle is how the game was made its harder to spot Springtrap well Mangle is fairly easy to spot, and another reason is when Springtrap is in your office you die well you can still win the game if Mangle is in your office. Yes there some thing I find unsettling about Mangle but I find Springtrap far worse.

I disagree Mangle has some terifying jump scares. Let's observe.

We can see that Mangle was no where to be seen in these jumpscares and this is Mangle's best. Now let's look at Springtrap's (3rd video) Here we can see that Springtrap is hiding in plane sight and that the user of the game is staring straight at him before looking away and then at the camera. This is a terrible mistake that is made and it shouldn't have been made. When we look at Mangle we can see that he is a good canidate amongst fans for bite of 1987 for his ceiling swing attack scene in the Office (see first video). Campared to Springtrap who's not even being concidered for comitting this attrocity. (

I agree with the bit of 87 but I'm not talking about that. What other animatronics have human bodies inside of them, and another thing is SpringTrap can move to any spot in the map if your not careful while mangle is a little easier to keep tabs on. The only thing mangle has on Spring Trap is the fact that he has back up while Spring Trap is by him self.

My opponent conceedes on the bite of '87 and that's a key thing in this debate. The Bite of '87 is the thing that got the restraunt closed down for quite some time only to re-open latter. To know that Mangle is the one who did this and actually took out someone's frontal lobe and attacked a child is chilling while Springtrap only attacks the night guard. ( A key thing about his "back-up" is mainly that he has two heads. One being the fox head and the other being that of the exoskelleton of the animatronic. We can still see that his attacks are scarier and the attacks I showed you, he is alone. No back-up. This was dropped by my opponent as well and since all my points were dropped. I can see no other option, but of that to vote Con.

Posted by Trainer_Shadow 1 year ago
This is a fun debate and I'm glad I got to debate. My the best man win
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Sources to Con due to Con's usage of sources. Arguments tied, since both sides only made bare assertions. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.