lilrichie
Debate123

school studies and intelligence is decreasing

lilrichie

Pro

You see in the correct mind state education should be increasing relatively quickly. However punishment has gone down to a bare minimum as you have seen in many examples, young teens and children get the oh so common "slap on the wrist". And unfortunately throughout America the "don't do it again" is becoming so much more frequent as opposed to the wooden paddle with holes designed for greater speed toward the impact and mark it would leave on your gluteus maximus. The intelligence level in other countries is obviously increasing and my argument is that the punishment for careless mistakes is much greater compared to America.
Debate123

Con

Hi!! I accept this challenge!!!

"However punishment has gone down to a bare minimum as you have seen in many examples, young teens and children get the oh so common "slap on the wrist." Yeah, no. In my opinion parents are getter stricter. Ever hear of a "Tiger mother?" Tiger mothers will yell and scream at their children just because of a B or a 94%.

"And unfortunately throughout America the "don't do it again" is becoming so much more frequent as opposed to the wooden paddle with holes designed for greater speed toward the impact and mark it would leave on your gluteus maximus." You my sir are a strange man. Are you implying that parents should hit their children again? If so, do you want child abuse? Sir, we have something called child abuse nowadays, here's a link in case you haven't read the paper or watched the news in a while, http://www.preventchildabuse.org....

"The intelligence level in other countries is obviously increasing and my argument is that the punishment for careless mistakes is much greater compared to America." Now please tell me how this relates to your previous statments? Like, please! I have no clue. Also, this statment doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. Are you implying that because of other countries literacy rates and intelligence, that ours in decreasing? Sir, you are one confusing guy.

Also, "school studies and intelligence is decreasing", how about we change that to, "Intelligence Levels are Decreasing due to Child Abuse Laws."
lilrichie

Pro

No my friend you clearly misunderstand this in not a challenge sir, this is truth without possible disproof. You see I wasn't insinuating that child abuse should be re legalized however when a teen brings illegal substances into a school building and the only consequences are confiscation of the substances a suspension I do not see much sense in this. For one the trouble makers are often the ones who are abused in some manner. Therefore I am not saying bring physical abuse back I am saying instead of sending the kid home where he would most likely rather be anyways, but instead work in a fashion that may be progressive towards changing them into a better young man/woman. And you may be correct my friend I could very well be "strange" however some of the biggest geniuses in the world were "strange men" look at Albert Einstein!
Debate123

Con

Debate123 forfeited this round.
lilrichie

Pro

lilrichie forfeited this round.
Debate123

Con

Debate123 forfeited this round.
lilrichie

Pro

lilrichie forfeited this round.
Debate123

Con

Debate123 forfeited this round.
lilrichie

Pro

lilrichie forfeited this round.
Debate123

Con

Debate123 forfeited this round.