natalienordness1234
diamondback3150

school uniforms

Started: 3/30/2016 Category: Fashion

natalienordness1234

Con

why are school uniforms necessary they just take the right of freedom from the kids. plus it also takes away kids ability to express, to be different from others and I know its to stop bullying but it wont I have been to a school with uniforms but I still got bullied and it sucked. every one thinks that uniforms will help the student body but I say it just makes it worst not everyone is equal not suitable companions. why do kids and people have to decide what we ware did we decide what they wore when they were kids? No, no we did not so I am just saying that then why should they tell us.
diamondback3150

Pro

Uniforms are actually pretty great. As long it looks good it is fine. A lot of people have trouble picking out clothes for the day and can spend a lot of time on it. However uniforms are very convenient in a way. It takes literally a minute for us guys to dress up and go. Girls may take a little longer but should be the same idea. Yes essentially it takes away our "freedom" to dress whatever, but it is clean cut and presentable to everyone. Many private schools do offer "free dress days" but it depends on the schools.
natalienordness1234

Con

they can be great but can also cause conflict what if when you wear uniforms then and you do something wrong and that school gets blamed what then? plus why do we need uniforms if all they do is make us the same, in my opinion they dont make us the same we are all different we all act different and all have different tastes in things. why make us the same if it may only cause conflict? we are not all equal not at all we all should express who we are no matter what we do to do it. school uniforms just stop that from happening .
diamondback3150

Pro

diamondback3150 forfeited this round.
natalienordness1234

Con

natalienordness1234 forfeited this round.
diamondback3150

Pro

diamondback3150 forfeited this round.
Posted by XxDebateQueenxX 8 months ago
XxDebateQueenxX
The reason we wear unifoorm is so that kidz dont get bullied 4 wat they wear. (wat im hearing)
Posted by zookdook1 8 months ago
zookdook1
...

Uniforms stop bullying, without them I guarantee there will be a few kids picked on for not having the latest Nike trainers or the most expensive designer clothes. Uniforms are certainly necessary. I'm already voting Pro.