Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

cause and effect is eternal

vi_spex

an object is still or in motion.. rusty soda can in the wild=matter=eternal an apple trees production of apples, and the seeds they leave on the ground until next spring which cause has no effect, when effects are caused? matter is eternal, no beginning and no end, only now...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Is the Theory of Evolution true and accurate?

Ayden_Linden
brontoraptor

Hello there, i am here to discuss why Evolution, n my opinion, cannot be disproven and is simply scientific fact, there are no holes that can be poked into the Theory of Evolution that will disprove it because as i said before, it is, in my opinion, un-falsifiable. However if you do come forward with arguments that cannot be refuted i would be more then happy to hear them, your Religious background (or lack there of) Does not matter to me, at least as far as prejudice is concerned and i would...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

possibilities are not real

vi_spex
Smitb007

can we have this debate or are we having this debate?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

future is unknown

vi_spex

if you jump from a cliff to kill yourself, do you know that you wont be teleported safely back to the cliff? know=now now=reality loop 1 second or less...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

math has no certain measure

vi_spex

my senses are not the certainty of the speedometer in my car if you drive a mile, how do you know that there is truly a mile back? machines cant tell me what is real, only what to believe.....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Age of The Earth (Team Debate)

creationtruth
lannan13

Team Debate on The Age of The Earth Affirmative Position (Pro): The Earth is less than 10,000 years old. Negative Position (Con): The Earth is greater than 4,000,000,000 years old. <...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Evolution

LionOfJudah
Hillary4Prez

i dont believe that evolution is a good explanation for the origins of life... in fact, i believe its impossible... i will be arguing against someone who believes that Evolution is a good explanation for the origin of life...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Flat Earth

LionOfJudah
fishhunter61

i will be arguing in favor of the idea that the earth is a flat, non-rotating plane......

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Carbon Dating uses zero relative comparisons

GoOrDin
PsychicPhysicist

Do tot he fact that Carbon dating methods use zero relative comparable evidence or math, I move, to prove: That Carbon dating and anyone who puts an amount of belief in it, to structure their belief structure ( their attitude towards discussions and thoughts/ideas ) is entirely Foolish and Unscientific. Challenge me....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Space Colonization, entirely stupid.

GoOrDin
brainFreeze

I move, to prove that space colonization is stupid. It is unfeasible, unethical, unpractical, unreasonable, and foreseeably unattainable. challenge me....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago