Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Global Warming is real.

Socretes
jackgilbert

Global Warming is real because 95% of scientists believe it and wherever you are in the world, you can tell it is getting warmer and/or ocean levels rising....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

is evolution real

jackgilbert
BertrandsTeapot

For the first round please just accept the debate. Arguments will begin next round....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Minutes Ago

Evolution is proven fact... god (thankfully) no matter which language you speak is not proven fact

backwardseden

Listed below are three proofs that evolution is proven fact. Thankfully the so-called god of the bible, in which nobody can even prove even exists, is not proven fact in any language. Proof #1 As stated from the masterpiece series from National Geographic's "One Strange Rock" Prof Chris Perry "After the parrot fish have eaten the coral, they then excrete it as sand." Narrator Will Smith "In one year, one fish poops out a ton of sand, literally." Chris "That same sand material that you fi...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

It will either, rain or not rain.

Sonofcharl
felixmendelssohn

If I look at the BBC weather forecast on line, it might be suggested that there is a 20% chance of precipitation. Surely it will either rain or not rain. Therefore it is fair to assert that their will either be a 0% chance of precipitation or a 100% chance. Suggesting a percentage in between 0 and 100 is frankly, stupid....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should post-conviction DNA testing be allowed?

judymc09
icebeartheawesome

For a research paper....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

evolution is not proven fact, it is an unconfirmed hypothesis

jackgilbert
backwardseden

Can we have a science debate for a change? If so, accept this debate and we will begin next round. I would rather not waste a ton of time coming up with an argument to have the challenge declined....

Voting Period
18 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Things that Donald Trump and god (both are He Men rubber baby baggy doggie flunkers) have in common

backwardseden
Darwinster1

It is easily understood by anyone who is intelligent that Donald Trump is the worst president of of all time. Duh. And the printed god of the bible not knowing how to bathe with his pet explosive rubber ducky because there was a chariot of iron inside, well the both of them they have a lot of things in common. * Both Trump and god go fly net fishing and they fish for flies * Both Trump and god think that popcorn is cop porn * Both Trump and god think that a pillow is low on pills * Both T...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should seat belts be mandatory? Last week, I got in an accident in my Honda Civic, and.....

CatalyticConvertersRule
Brendo

when I slammed on the brakes, something happened to the seat belt - it tightened really hard - almost as if it was trying to choke me - The seat belt was sooooooooo tight around my neck and shoulder, I thought I might choke. The guy that hit me had to cut the seat belt with a knife to get me out. The airbag never went off. It was strange. So, should seat belts really be mandatory if they can hurt you/choke you?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should I get vaccinated?

CatalyticConvertersRule

It's a long story, but I was arrested a while back for not having my son's immunizations up to date... It's my personal belief that they don't work and there is no need for them. But, I'm not giving up. I have to admit that it's a tough fight and now, the local health department wants to force ME to get certain vaccinations before I can even get my son back. I am soooo tired of this fight and they have screwed me over. I served 6 months so far and Lately, I've been feeling sick a lot and my doct...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Dysphoria is necessary to be transgender.

rainbowlifeee

Transgenderism (the changing of your birth gender to the other) is a newer and often sensitive concept in this age, as most are strongly on one side or the other. The unacceptance resulted from predominantly far left individuals demedicalizing the condition that makes a transgender person that way in the first place. Many claim that dysphoria is unnecessary to transition from one gender to another. However, they fail to realize the psychology behind gender and the harm that they are causing tran...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago