Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

enough credible evidence exists to believe n UFOs from extraterrestials

dairygirl4u2c
n7

enough credible evidence exists to believe in UFOs from extraterrestials there are tons of credible people and even whole cities who claim to have seen UFOs. given so much evidence, it is reasonable to believe in UFOs coming from extraterrestrials here is some evidences (1) The many reported cases of abduction. The reports are too many and without any apparent motive. "One of the earliest studies of abductions found 1,700 claimants, while contested surveys argued that 5"6 percent of the g...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 33 Minutes Ago

there is no such thing as hell

vi_spex
Splenic_Warrior

i can at best believe in hell.. stories are not real, as i cant see, hear, touch the stories beyond the words being spoken or where ever you get the story from. belief is false, be lie, as i dont know is true, and i have no beliefs i see that i dont see a dog in my room right now, and i am certain that i am not, but i can believe there is a dog in my room that i cant see i can believe that i will go to hell, n...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should California increase investments in converting salt water into drinking water?

Mathlover
Forthelulz

Who will accept this debate?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Earth will not remain Habitable for ever.

Med_Hassan_Bangs
Ontime

Good day ladies and gentle men, I am debating on the topic "Earth will not remain Habitable forever" and anyone that accept this challenge should prove to me How and why Earth will forever be Habitable. However, before going further I would like to define major subject in my debate topic. "The Earth is the third planet from the Sun and it is the only planet known to have life on it. The Earth formed around 4.5 billion years ago. It is one of four rocky planets on the inside of the Sola...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

i dont know means, i know its false

vi_spex
Fkkize

i dont know is a position on an imaginary claim, the maybe, not yes and no only know is true, and i dont know god...

Debating Period
20 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Plasma Cosmology Is Invalid

Subutai

NOTE: I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you would like to accept this debate, please tell me so in the comments section.Full ResolutionPlasma cosmology is invalid.BoP is shared.DefinitionsPlasma Cosmology: "...a non-standard cosmology whose central postulate is that the dynamics of ionized gases...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Sea lions are seals

Death23
PlagueDoctor

The topic should be self explanatory. Rules: First round: Acceptance only. &nb...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Asia is facing more global warming than other sub-continents?

sauce
Cotton_Candy

Mostly Karachi and other areas of Pakistan and India are facing heat strokes cases daily. Do you think it is due to some Earth rotatory position or global warming, particularly in these areas?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

imagination is the opposite of reality, not now and now

vi_spex
Emilrose

2+2=4(know)=true=reality 2+2=5(belief)=false=imagination any false answer is imaginary, and any belief is imaginary believing that reality is true is doubting reality is true, Thus i must believe reality is false 0=nothing=information=false and truth 1=something=matter=true math is not about truth, not about past....

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The Sun going around the Earth. (this is serious)

ChokingChlorine
64bithuman

Suppose that we were thinking of the Sun as something that you absorb, like you are getting Sun. You can say that this Sun that is Received is going around the Earth, even while the Earth is doing the rotating....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago