Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Animal Testing be Legal?

Twiggy1612
Plasmastrike

Human beings act on instinct. Animals do not have that ability. That is a well known fact. However, does this simple ability distinguish us so much that while you are barely allowed touch another human, you can do completely immoral experiments to animals? I hope not, my friends. While I agree that for diseases such as Swine Flu, animals should be treated on, I find it cruel to test in perfectly healthy animals. I hope the audience can see my point on this matter....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

two

bryce3dogz
HeyTheist

two...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Are there more than 2 genders?

beavertamer69
KaylaCarter988

ur ghey if you dont vote n3rd....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Genetic Manipulation Ethical?

Scross132
distraff

As biological science progress we begin to realize that a limit must be made. Genetic manipulation is an area of biology that many biologists refuse to study due to a long list of ethical beliefs. Even before religion is added to the mix it is immoral to manipulate nature in such ways that you change it into a different being and I will therefore present with my first argument without even touching religion. All creatures are born of DNA and their DNA form genes. Genes are what make you your...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The united states should bomb mexico

natehen
frankfurter50

Mexico is a disqusting place and is poor af , they smell like garbage too and are ugly...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The earth is spherical

Edlvsjd
Mharman

The perpetuation of ball earth theory, just like Evolutionary Theory and the Big Bang Theory, has become more of a religion, an orthodoxy, than a science. People are expected not to question it, no matter what, at the risk of losing their job, breaking their careers, losing friends, being shunned by family, and being ridiculed by anyone who refuses to think for themselves. If anyone attempts to present scientific evidence contrary to the popularly held view, it is immediately dismissed as "consp...

Debating Period
20 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should robots be used in the military forces instead of people?

stemcells14
I-Snag-Ankles

Should bot be put on the battle field chose your side and make sure to put what your heart says....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Environmental Protection

Kescarte_DeJudica
Cat47

In this debate, I will be challenging the much esteemed Cat47 to a rigorous debate on the subject of Environmental Protection. Here are a few ground rules: 1. The first round is for acceptance only. Arguments must be made in Round 2 alone. 2. Round 2 is for arguments. Arguments will be made on the intent of selling a prospective audience on your position. 3. Round 3 is for rebuttals to the opponent's argument. No new arguments may be posted in this round. Instead, each opposing debater m...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Why DOGS are better than CATS.

MarleysLawsOfNavigation
sboss18

Welcome to this debate, we will debate fairly and respect each others opinions. (Using websites for information is allowed) I ultimately think dogs are a better family pet than cats, I have a lot of reasons, which I will discuss soon further down. Here is 10 brief reasons: 10. Dogs love to play While it is certainly true that you can play with cats, nothing matches the sheer enthusiasm and love of play of the dog! Indoors or outdoors, dogs are always ready for a game, and can keep bot...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

is smoking healthy?

frankfurter50
Krookednook

smoking is a filthy habit that obliterates your lungs. it can also lead to ulcers and cataracts, as well as making you insane with addiction. cigarettes are filthy, nasty strips of death....

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago