Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

morality=doing the right thing

vi_spex
gokuFNAF2

morality=right+intent right=reason cause+effect=logic logic+experience of it=reason(concept, simulation of logic) morality is subjective but guided by objective, so absolute like math...

Debating Period
30 Comments
Updated 38 Minutes Ago

know=physical experience=absolute

vi_spex
Tough

my shoe=black and white the castle i see=larger then the house besides it 2 stones in my hand and 2 more stonse in my hand=4 stones in my hand the soda can in my hand=unzipped by me, just opened it...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

5 rounds represent the limit of admin intelligence, motivation, lack of sense, failure to recognize

vi_spex
mostlogical

to set a debate to 5 rounds is like limiting a boxing match of the most excellent skilled fighters to 4 seconds in the ring.. and then you guys start voting.. being all serius.. fcking disgrace :)...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Resolved: Human Activity Is a Significant Factor in Global Warming on Planet Earth.

BLAHthedebator

This debate is impossible to accept. Apply in comments. The voting floor is set at 1500. If accepted without permission, Pro automatically wins the debate.______________________________________________________________I will add in definitions to prevent semantics arguments from arising.DEFINITIONS Man-made: Created by a human o...

Challenge Period
31 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Science is a threat to Humanity

hellywon

Closed debate, please comment in the sections if you wish to debate against me. I will choose someone at the end. Resolved: Science is a threat to Humanity In this debate, we are surfacing again the question of science. In our modern day we have many benefits from science, which has branched into technology. There are of course harms when science is used too much. We in our society believe that science is everything. Science has developed everything we need in this world. This has branched...

Challenge Period
10 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Global Warming has not accelerated the Water Cycle in the last 115 years

medv4380
gokuFNAF2

Global Warming has not accelerated the Water Cycle in the last 115 yearsResolution:Global Warming has not accelerated the Water Cycle in the last 115 years.DefinitionsGlobal Warming - A process of climate change frequently associated with the warming of the environment due to man made pollution.115 Years - For statistical limitations to be 1900 to 2014 and early 2015Accelerating the water cycle - A sustained increase in water evapo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

religious beliefs or science

hbk24
Epica

religious beliefs are being followed nowadays in society which might not be true whereas science follows a theory supported by reasons which one is true i think we have to follow science because it has strong reasons behind everything and this can also diminish the social division of religion...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

can you deduce "real world information" from geometry calculations?

heisty
tejretics

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008303142425 can "info time machines" exist?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

space exploration

laal12331
gokuFNAF2

space exploration is not worth the cost Ur just dumb. there are people out their dying and you think this is more important?...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

is=no, for it to exist

vi_spex
TBSmothers

weird logic is=no to say there is no, is to say there is hero=no hero=villain nature=machine+supernature the hero is the villain in disguise, life is death in disguise, life=no life, for me to percieve of no life giving=taking in order for the hero to save some one, some one must die...

Voting Period
36 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago