POGI
Conspicuous_Conservative

sex education for secondary level

POGI

Pro

i am in favor, because many studendts in secondary level are already engage in sex, and for me it is to late to teach to them about the right and wrong way on how to use properly "sex", because in this age many of them are already matured of what is sex is, and because of that they are becoming ignorant and hyper active about sex and they are trying to do this thing. i would agree if the sex education will teach much earlyer in elementary level in grades 5, 6, or in grade 7, because at this age the childrens or the students can understand already about what is sex is, and i know in this age they are not very matured minded about sex and because of that they have know fighting sperit to do "miracle". that's why its better to apply earlyer the sex education so that they have early guidance.
Conspicuous_Conservative

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for granting me the opportunity in order to debate this issue. I would like to also thank those of you that will be joining in and giving their incite in the issue at hand. My opponent has proposed a debate in which she feels that by the time children reach secondary school they are already sexually active. Although I do agree that children should know about sex before they become sexually active I feel that school is the wrong place for children to learn about sex.

School is a place in which children should be learning the tools they will need in order to become successful human. Most of the success of course would be in the job world. In the United States schools are government ran (not quite sure how it works in the Philippines). Hopefully my opponent can enlighten me in the funding in which the education draws from. In the United States many children in Elementary School (Primary Education) are and have been receiving sex education for many years now. I can personally attest to the fact that in 1994 I was learning Sex education in my primary educational institute. Students have been learning sex education very early for years and the data collected from 2007 shows that teen pregnancies are at their highest levels ever. So obviously the education no matter how young it is, is not working.

I think the better way to solve this is for parents to own up responsibility for the children they have created and teach them right from wrong just as the past generations of people have been doing since the beginning of time. i feel that people learn sex through family and religious institutions rather than at a government funded education system in which they should be learning reading, writing and arithmetic. If one is really serious about lowering pregnancy rates they should take away many of the incentives that children are receiving like free health care and food paid for by those that are working hard and that have made the right decisions in their life.

I know that you truly believe these programs work but I feel that children are better of learning from loved ones. I appreciate your view and I will await your response.
POGI

Pro

POGI forfeited this round.
Conspicuous_Conservative

Con

I know we all experience this from time to time. I am referring to someone who brings up a debate and doesn't finish it. I would have enjoyed to finish this debate but my opponent didn't respond. Well so for those of you that are watchin please take the time to vote for me. Take there
POGI

Pro

POGI forfeited this round.
Conspicuous_Conservative

Con

I don't would like to apologize to those of you that wanted to add to this debate. This is yet another example of an individual who was not interested in the topic they presented. Hopefully in the future we can find someone that can have a serious discussion with someone who has relevant ideas and is serious about debating. Take care all
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
POGIConspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by ashketchum99 9 years ago
ashketchum99
POGIConspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by desk19 9 years ago
desk19
POGIConspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by kels1123 9 years ago
kels1123
POGIConspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by bigbass3000 9 years ago
bigbass3000
POGIConspicuous_ConservativeTied