YasarAliKhan
BGreeneID

sexting is inappropriate for youth today .

YasarAliKhan has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

YasarAliKhan

Pro

Good evening everyone. I am here to present my views for (pros) the motion,sexting is inappropriate for our present young generation.
At the very outset I'd like to raise this question-why should a person text someone in a sense which is irksome and inappropriate for someones privacy and sexual well being?
In my opinion, sexting is merely a act between two people who just want to waste their time in any useless website they find on the Internet.
Doing sexting or chatting about sexual topics is no betterment of anyone.
It doesn't makes us happy but it can become a cause of many mental illness and thinking standard degradation issues. It can lead to depression and can ruin our relationship habbits.
It can have more destructive affects on even humanity too, where such dirty minded people become the culprits of rapes and sexual harrasments.
It has nowadays have became the most tension causing problem for parents after habbits like drinking etc for their children.*
I would like to sum up and present my final argument by saying that It is one of the negative aspects of the social networking websites and messenging application prevailing on the internet which are acting as a medium of promoting such crimes but we should all take a pledge not to indulge in such activities because if we are culprits today,we can be its victim tomorrow.
Source*The Times of India.
Thankyou
BGreeneID

Con

Kids shouldn't be prevented from expressing themselves. sexuality is something to celebrate. Hindering it is unconstitutional.
YasarAliKhan

Pro

The freedom of expression doesn't implies expressing thoughts,views or ideas which are harmful for sexual well being and thinking of not only kids but anyone involved in such activity.
We should always keep in mind the negative side of such deeds,especially sexting which don't have any positive side. I would like to ask the jury -Is there any positive aspect of sexting. No there is no such benefit/Advantage of sexting.
In my opinion we should avoid it to maintain a healthy attitude towards sex which is ruined by activities like sexting by not only extensively liberalising limits of an individual to behave or react while maintaining relationships at different phases but also by affecting the mental attitude and thoughts. Apart from this there are many other disadvantages of doing such activities like depression,characterlessness etc, we all should take a stand against sexting and should ban the practice of such acts.
BGreeneID

Con

Prohibiting the expression of sexuality is a disgusting, hateful act. Don't support the enabling of hateful, anti LGBTQIA+ behavior.
Posted by NukeHappy51 1 year ago
NukeHappy51
Why does the LGBT community keeping tacking on letters? I seriously don't know what it stands for now. Also sexting isn't an LGBT issue so why bring it into the conversation?
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
Nothing wrong with it. If they both consent doing it I see no problem.
Posted by SkySky16 1 year ago
SkySky16
Dis gonna be good