rapeiskindofok
ssadi

sharia for all

ssadi

rapeiskindofok

Pro

sharia is the ultimate law of God and should be the law of every government even if it has to be achieved with violence
ssadi

Con

To be honest, I don't really want to thank Pro for instigating this debate topic. I believe that they don't know what Sharia is, how it is applied and they don't know that the Sharia itself is against such a violence. But anyways, since they have started this, then I will reply to their claims.

RESOLUTION

The resolution I would like to debate is as follows:

"Sharia should be the law of every government, even if it has to be achieved with violence."

BURDEN OF PROOF (BOP)

The BOP is fully on Pro!

They have to show that:

Sharia should be the law of every government, even if it has to be achieved with violence.

I don't make any claim. My only BOP is to negate Pro's arguments, not the resolution. However, I may provide evidence to show that the part "even if it has to be achieved with violence" is contradictory to Sharia itself, but this is not necessary for me to fill my BOP.

DEFINITIONS

Sharia:

The religion of Islam as a whole, including religious commands (prayers etc.) and prohibitions, legal judgments etc. based on the Qur'an (the Holy Book of Islam), the Hadith (sayings and daily practices of the Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)) and Ijma' of 'Ulama (Consensus of Muslim Scholars).

rapeiskindofok

Pro

rapeiskindofok forfeited this round.
ssadi

Con

Pro forfeited R2, no argument was presented for me to negate..
rapeiskindofok

Pro

rapeiskindofok forfeited this round.
ssadi

Con

Since BOP was fully on Pro and since they didn't provide any argument, then there is nothing for me to counter..

Vote Con!
Posted by Zairik 6 months ago
Zairik
I am a Muslim but rapeiskindofok is a f o o l......these kind of Muslims are what's wrong with the planet. His opening statement itself is not right. Shari law can't be achieved by violence. To be ruled under Sharia law itself is choice.

Read about the Reign of Umar(R.A). This link will give you some idea(not super-accurate) --> https://www.youtube.com...
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
rapeiskindofokssadiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.