Slinky.thedog8
Flynn1999

shoould animals be tested on?

Flynn1999

Slinky.thedog8

Con

NO they should not, I think people who have hurt or want to hurt children should be tested on.
Flynn1999

Pro

Would you rather let people die then animals? Animals are treated like animals not just by humans, but by other animals. If you notice in nature animals hunt other animals to feed and to live off of. We test our sickness to find a cure on animals so WE can live and survive. We are acting the same way nature is acting. So tell me if nature is wrong as to whether or not we need to use animals to help our kind (humans) stay alive. What would happen if we didn't use animals anymore. We would start getting sick. and people would start dying. Do you really want dead human people on your hands rather then a few dead rats?
Slinky.thedog8

Con

Your argument is very good, but if you look up "Animal used for experiments" it is a horrible sight, now do you think people who want to kill should be tested on or animals.
Flynn1999

Pro

I will admit, that is a horrific sight. But it is a necessary one. If we do not do that to those animals. Then we will never move forward on our medical sciences and our mistakes. IF we make a mistake on a rat, that is better then making a mistake on a pregnant woman. You see what I want you to understand is it is not cruelty to animals, most of the animals we use to do experiments on are already on their death bed or have some sort of very sick illness that allows them to not be house pets. Granted there may be some that are house pets like some dogs or cats, but those dogs and cats are helping not just human kind but their kind as well. Some experiments done on cats and dogs are to help other cats and dogs live. Would you rather let a one dog or cat die then let the whole species of cats and dogs die because some one didn't want them to get hurt? Thank you.
Slinky.thedog8

Con

I really think you have won in this argument, I'm a really trying to use good counter arguments to keep my grades up, thank you, i will say you have won.
Flynn1999

Pro

Well thank you, I only hope to ease your mind about any fear you have for Animals. have a great day
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Slinky.thedog8Flynn1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.