negan
Multi-Wargasm

shoul pda be banned in schools

Multi-Wargasm

negan

Con

Why should students be subject to being treated like children when we go out to the real world hugging, kissing, holding hands, and sex. We should not be denied of what is going to happen anyways.
Multi-Wargasm

Pro

I find the premise of your argument questionable. The debate is about should PDA be banned in schools and your opening line is linked to the fact that the adults, I assume, treat your generation like children when you PDA. This does not link to your argument at all, but appears to indicate that you are speaking subjectively, from a teenager's point of view and, as such, the argument is invariably flawed in its concept. This suggests that your opinion is liable to be inexperienced of what it means to be an adult, moreover to the fact that adulthood is merely attained by "real world hugging, kissing, holding hands, and sex.' Indeed, your argument is subjectively held by your peers and will contain much to that effect.
I must, however, ask con to outline a reasonable argument as to why PDA should not be banned in schools.
negan

Con

Okay man I see where your coming from but look at it this way, just like alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs kids are gonna do it
You cant force kids or adults to not show each other how they feel. Its not like they are offending eyes. When older people date and/or married they hug, kiss, and have sex. Its only normal. We're only human.
Multi-Wargasm

Pro

I do not understand how you can make a fair comparison between alcohol, cigarettes and drugs, all of which are harmful and banned in schools, to PDA. PDA is a separate issue from them.
Of course you can't force people to not show eachother how they feel, but a public display of intimacy between two individuals does not just show eachother how they feel, but everybody in the immediate facility. No doubt a PDA can be fairly normal and mundane, but in some cases, it can essentially be based on sexual desire, as opposed to emotional affection and nobody likes to be a third party to that, unless they do. Moreover, showing how one feels in a relationship is more than physical displays of affection, as that is all to often tied to sexual desire.
negan

Con

Look man these things are all the same in one way...there all addictions. But what does holding hands in the hallway hurt, or kissing behind the school. Though these things are better than drugs. Multi-Wargasm, tell me did you or do you show how you feel about your girlfriend or wife? Do you ever kiss or hug? Does it make you any different than the rest of us???
DOES IT?
Multi-Wargasm

Pro

Well yeah, cos i'm batman...
Posted by Stirling 3 years ago
Stirling
having sex is not expressing yourself
Posted by negan 3 years ago
negan
Yes that is true but why should we be denied of expressing ourselves???
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
I wish someone told me that before I did it.
Posted by themohawkninja 3 years ago
themohawkninja
I agree with this for the most part, but you aren't allowed to have sex in public, and sex in school IS sex in public.
Vote Placed by Yraelz 3 years ago
Yraelz
neganMulti-WargasmTied
Reasons for voting decision: Batman!!! I'm negating the troll votes.
Vote Placed by PotBelliedGeek 3 years ago
PotBelliedGeek
neganMulti-WargasmTied
Reasons for voting decision: All points for " Cos Im Batman!" Anyway, Cons arguments are incoherent at best.
Vote Placed by AndrewB686 3 years ago
AndrewB686
neganMulti-WargasmTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate doesn't warrant a proper explanation as to why I voted in the direction I did. Con, this was a poorly constructed debate with an unclear resolution. No compelling arguments and faulty reasoning lose you this debate.