guyguy777
MrBurns2017

should 18 year olds be concidered adults

guyguy777 has forfeited round #2.

guyguy777

Con

no they should not
MrBurns2017

Pro

It depends what you mean by consideration.

If you use the legal meaning, then perhaps, we can debate that.

If you mean morally (in terms what they think is right and wrong, and what should be considered for them), then we can debate that.

What exactly does your consideration relates to?

Could you tell me, why they shouldnt?
Posted by Shad0wXx 10 months ago
Shad0wXx
I think that by trying to increase the generally accepted age for adulthood, that may encourage people to act immaturely for longer. If I recall correctly, one was considered a adult before even the age of 18 one hundred+ years ago. I think our society is being turned into that of increasingly older children.
Posted by TheUnexaminedLife 10 months ago
TheUnexaminedLife
I think the implication of making 18 the legal age is not psychological but economic: at 18, financial independence from a parental agency is usually possible and expected, and ergo the working agent needs the social rights usually associated with adulthood.
Posted by DNehlsen 10 months ago
DNehlsen
Maturity isn't fully developed until somewhere in the 23-25 year age range. So FanboyMctroll hit it right on the head when he said 25. That sounds like the most logical age for voting to me.

Also, since you want to pick on other people's grammar, you put two question marks in the middle of a sentence. Your sentence should've ended at adult, and not continued with a comma. It is not "Considered," it's considered because it's in the middle of a sentence.

Everything about the comment below me is absolute garbage, and just goes to show why debater 'Con' is correct.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
How old should they be 25?? to be an adult, by the way it's Considered not concidered.