parmacraftrMK2
Malice

should Bethesda add multiplier (only up o 4 people) to fallout?

Started: 4/22/2014 Category: Games

parmacraftrMK2

Pro

I would like to see who agrees with me and who doesn't but I personally think that Bethesda should take the time and make a multiplier version or mode of fallout and only 4 people can be on the game like borderlands were only 4 can play on your progress in the game, but the others have to start from scratch but they can get a free starter pack of any gun and ammo for the gun (at least 150 rounds for the gun), not very good armor, and 400 bottle caps, from there it is what ever the others want to do, but all your stuff will transfer from on game to another(and only in online mode). but at the same time you have all the fun of fallout with other people
Malice

Con

Fallout has always been about the isolation of living in a post-nuclear world. Having your friends would ruin the atmosphere. Whilst I agree that would be fun and do see where you're coming from, I think it goes against the idea of the game completely. I feel it would possibly have to be more class based like Borderlands which isn't good and they would need to add grinding with respawning unique enemies. With this it breaks the flow of the game and the satisfaction of finding said weapons.
parmacraftrMK2

Pro

I am starting to agree with you, but I think what they can do is have an option at the starting of the game where you can play with other people or just by yourself but the grinding and respawning could be very slow were every 3 or more days worth of gameplay (depending on the difficulty) in real life would, a group of people respawn then you can go and kill them. What they also could do is have a deathclaw near each and every base you can raid, so you will most likely get killed. A nice add-on for the multiplayer part, would be a deathclaw near ever base that you can raid but have a 10% chance of losing items upon death when in multiplier only. In singleplayer you have no chance in losing items upon death making it a bit more fair on both ends.
Malice

Con

Malice forfeited this round.
parmacraftrMK2

Pro

parmacraftrMK2 forfeited this round.
Malice

Con

Malice forfeited this round.
parmacraftrMK2

Pro

I think that it is time for the voters to decide whether yes or no on this argument.
Malice

Con

Malice forfeited this round.
Posted by Owlz 3 years ago
Owlz
I agree. I think they need to have the enemies' levels scale to the amount of players online though. Otherwise it'd be to easy if they were to stick together.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Hell yea, that'd be alot of fun.