makeupgirl1
Codename_X

should Christmas music be aloud after Christmas

Codename_X

makeupgirl1

Pro

I don't think Christmas music should continue till after Christmas because Christmas may fell warm but in reality its not its cold Christmas music may be great but for some people its cold very cold don't get me wrong I love Christmas music but only in December before Christmas after Christmas I want to be alone with my presents. I love Christmas and its music I'm not heartless but it gets annoying after a while.
Codename_X

Con

I don't think Christmas music should continue till after Christmas because Christmas may fell warm but in reality its not its cold
In many different climates it is warm during christmas.
Christmas music may be great but for some people its cold
Well, in these climates that are cold after Christmas, it is also cold before Christmas. So when are you supposed to play Christmas music, the summer?
I want to be alone with my presents.
You do not have to listen to christmas music while with your presents.
makeupgirl1

Pro

for one thats not how i ment it i ment after christmas its time for the earth to start warming so why listen to musica that was ment for the cold winter
Codename_X

Con

61% of Australiens are Christian (1). In Australia, Christmas is in the summer, following Christmas, the temperature actually cools (going into autumn). Besides, the intent of Christmas music is to celebrate the holiday. People should be able to play music in celebration after the holiday has occurred.

https://en.wikipedia.org...;
makeupgirl1

Pro

makeupgirl1 forfeited this round.
Codename_X

Con

It's too bad that pro has forfeited the most recent round. I will offer a short conclusion to this debate.

As mentioned, in many different cultures the earth cools instead of warms during Christmas. Christmas music is ment to celebrate the holiday, not the weather, if it was to celebrate the weather, it would not be Christmas Music. On balance, there is no valid reasoning as to why Christmas music should not be played after Christmas.

Vote Placed by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
makeupgirl1Codename_XTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was hard to read. First off, Pro should have been Con, as Pro was against the debate title. Second, I live in Florida. An 80-90 degree Christmas is not unheard of. Pro also seemed to be associating music with temperature. There is no relation between the two. Overall poor performance from Pro so Con takes it all.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
makeupgirl1Codename_XTied