nerdgirl12
TrevorBoivin

should Donald trump become president

nerdgirl12

Con

Donald trump should not be president because he will basically ruin the U.S and enter us into wars that could most likely be avoided and he is a white supremacist and almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie and he cant be trusted
TrevorBoivin

Pro

First of all, your opening statement has no proof. You're just spewing out nonsense. Donald Trump would be alright and probably wouldn't destroy the country. He will tax trade, which will boost the economy, and he will lower income tax, so you keep more. At times, he doesn't know when to shut his mouth, but overall, he knows what he's talking about and he will make America Great Again!
nerdgirl12

Con

No first of all look at your profile, of course you would agree with Donald Trump because your a racist too. Secondly,this isn't nonsense cause Donald Trump got sued Three times in the 70's refusing to sell homes to blacks, so if he can't sell homes to blacks do you really think I'm going to call him my president ?,no and Donald trump claims he will make " America great Again", how by not liking minorities and being racist ? I think not , oh and don't let me start on how ignorant this man is, he's a liar, a racist,and he's def lacking common sense, and I think you are too so next time you want to argue with me change your profile cause it looks really bad considering that we are arguing about him overall but mainly how he's going to screw up America and how racist he is . Anyway thank you for commenting hope you enjoy your day. :)
TrevorBoivin

Pro

He should be able to decide for himself who he wants to sell homes to, and if he doesn't want to sell homes to blacks, let him choose that for himself. He will make America great again in our eyes, but I don't know about yours. And you don't have to like everyone to be president, this is America, where you decide your own thoughts. And even if you do believe that he's a liar, racist, as well as many other things, in all, he will change America for the greater good. He will deport the illegal immigrants, which is good because they should have to come in legally. He will not allow Syrian Refugees to enter the country so that ISIS can't enter at such a fast rate. He will try and make murdering a baby illegal, as well as many other things. So overall, I believe that he ill do more good than harm.
nerdgirl12

Con

nerdgirl12 forfeited this round.
TrevorBoivin

Pro

TrevorBoivin forfeited this round.
Posted by FirstWorldProblems 7 months ago
FirstWorldProblems
No. Donald trump is basically the new Hitler. If you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. How can you elect a man for president that is a BUSINESSMAN. Our country is a country, NOT a company. Donald Trump is w walking and talking hate group. This man has already filed for bankruptcy several times, do you want him to blow all of our money too? Donald Trump is the definition of racism. Explain how discrimination against everyone that isn't white will "Make America Great Again." Our country is doomed if he becomes president. I hope we go to a brokered convention,
Posted by Hdiddidjn 7 months ago
Hdiddidjn
I still don't understand how Trump is qualified to be in the race.
Posted by nerdgirl12 8 months ago
nerdgirl12
Sorry about that was typing so fast didn't even notice all of the grammar mistakes
Posted by GOAT_23_6 8 months ago
GOAT_23_6
The man that is con is doing a horrible job in his debate. I fully agree that this man is going to destroy this country, but you have to have a better formatting process. Your grammar is pathetic which is why you are going to lose this debate.
Posted by CTQ 8 months ago
CTQ
"of course you would agree with Donald Trump because your a racist too." Wow.
Posted by nerdgirl12 8 months ago
nerdgirl12
Trump is just lacking common sense, he's a racist and he really thinks he has my vote? he better think again because i'm not voting for someone who doesn't want me here
Posted by Dialogue_Duelist 8 months ago
Dialogue_Duelist
I find it amusing that Trump claims he will "Make America great again" because I have yet to see any evidence of America being great in the first place.....