joshmarsh1996
Firewolfman

should abortion be legal

joshmarsh1996

Con

No it should not be legal. People are people no matter what the age or if they are born or unborn. As soon as a child is conceived it is a child not nothing.
Firewolfman

Pro

Interesting debate, I accept and wish you the best of luck in this debate.

Now to proceed with the rebuttal of your points, as you put the burden of proof on yourself that abortion should NOT be legal, and I have to prove you wrong and put up my own points.

First of all, when Con says "People are people no matter what the age or if they are born or unborm" but provides no source defining how he was led to this conclusion nor does he back up this statement therefore it is a baseless opinion statement-irrelevant as no evidence has been presented by my opposition that I can really accept as valid as there is not much I can rebutt from that statement, which proves that its not really a valid argument. Con also states another one of his beliefs "no matter what the age of if they are born or unborn" but doesn't provide any reasoning as to how this statement has anything to do with this argument, over whether abortion should be legal or not. Now your trying to prove that all unborn and born people no matter what age, are people...which of course is true as you limit your statement to 'people are people' which any ordinary joe can say. No dur.

Lastly, (my opposition only provided 2 real points,) con goes on to finish his argument with, "As son as a child is concieved, it is a child not nothing." First of all, define child, or if your smart like most people you'll know that abortion is the destruction of the fetus life inside the womb. Not once are we told that a fetus, which is used to define the baby in the state where they have the abortion, is defined as a child, and of course we can't kill children. It's against the law-but a fetus is not a child...a child is a young person...so therefore this makes no sense and has no relevance to the at-hand topic that we are arguing.

In conclusion, I have disproved and pointed out the flaws in my opposition's arguments, and have provided rebuttals for all of his 'points' therefore still, this debate has not started as you have not provided a valid argument, so technically if this keeps up till the end, I win by default :/
joshmarsh1996

Con

joshmarsh1996 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Pro

Extend my arguments, as my opponent forefeited the last round.

I hate forefeits urghh..
joshmarsh1996

Con

joshmarsh1996 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Pro

Firewolfman forfeited this round.
joshmarsh1996

Con

joshmarsh1996 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Pro

Extend arguments
joshmarsh1996

Con

First of all I apologize for not posting anything I have been quite busy. And this is my argument. Look at the problems with abortions in this website.
http://endoftheamericandream.com...
Firewolfman

Pro

To start, I would like to rebutt the points in the article.

In the 'argument' that my opponent posted, it lists a number of huge sums about how many people die each year from abortion, and continues to provide a false, baseless sum that says that every second, more people die from abortion then from all the people who died in 9/11, but the fact is that this is a planet of around six billion people, and that's a very small amount; and plus the 'argument' provides no sources, or evidence so it is clearly invalid.

Another point I would like to make: every second 16 poor African children die of hunger. Multiply 16 by 60, and every minute 960 poor African children die. Multiply 960 by 60, every hour 57,600 poor African children die from hunger. Multiply 57,600 by 24, every day 1,382,400 poor African children die from hunger. Need I go any further? Hunger is a slow, incredibly painful way to go, and these children and babies die slowly and painfully-because they were born into a family that couldn't keep them alive. The same thing goes for putting down your pets as it does abortion. "Hmm..should I give birth and let my child die painfully or live a horrible life, or should I prevent all of these bad things from harming my baby? Nah, I'll let my baby die a horrible death."

Would you let someone else bleed to death, or would you, (in the case of zero possibility of that person surviving,) instead put them out of their misery?
Posted by Firewolfman 3 years ago
Firewolfman
Sigh..have a feeling he will forefeit each round x_X.