alexis77
TheQuestionMark

should age really matter in dating?

alexis77

Con

i don't think dating should really matter because at the end of the day it is up to you who you think is the right one for you. I think it doesn't matter what background they come from i think there personality should matter but im against it.
TheQuestionMark

Pro

okay a baby and a 90 yr old on a date ... that sounds interesting ...
alexis77

Con

alexis77 forfeited this round.
alexis77

Con

alexis77 forfeited this round.
TheQuestionMark

Pro

TheQuestionMark forfeited this round.
Posted by FantasyGaming 1 year ago
FantasyGaming
I think, to some extent, it should matter. For instance, if a 13 year old (in a place where the legal age of consent is higher than 13) is dating a 24 year old, than age should definitely matter for dating and shouldn't be allowed of accepted. However, if a 19 year old is dating a 40 year old than it really shouldn't matter at all. But for some reason, society dubs the second scenario I listed as "wrong" and it's, quite frankly, sad. I had a friend who was 25 at the time dating a 49 year old. I use to watch as people called her a "slut" and "only in it for the money". This was FAR from the truth. I honestly, haven't seen truer love first hand in all of my life. Now I am so proud of both of them for not letting anybody's harsh words from getting to them. And now they're both married and 2 children.