nilp
SJM

should assisted dying be legal in Canada?

SJM

nilp

Con

If assisted dying is allowed in Canada, People might think that they can die whenever they want, it should be allowed, but only for very specific cases, and most certainly not for minors.
SJM

Pro

Why shouldn't people think they should be allowed to die whenever they want? I think that people should have the right to do not be tortured if they don't want to be. What my opponent wants, is for people to have to be forced to live with the affliction of the world, which is sadistic. I also ask my opponent, in what cases does she find it to be allowed?
nilp

Con

nilp forfeited this round.
SJM

Pro

My basic points have been that people should have the liberty to what they want without harming others. Not letting people end their lives is a sadistic thing.
nilp

Con

nilp forfeited this round.
SJM

Pro

Extend everything since I don't want to pack too much on my opponent until he has had the chance to respond to my points.
nilp

Con

nilp forfeited this round.
nilp

Con

nilp forfeited this round.
SJM

Pro

Assisted dying makes it so people have the liberty to have control over their life's end.
Posted by LittleDucky555 11 months ago
LittleDucky555
Being a Canadian myself, I would know that in our Bill of Rights there is a right that states that we have the right to life. This means that we have control over it, and, if needed, how it ends.
Vote Placed by David_Debates 11 months ago
David_Debates
nilpSJMTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF in all rounds except the first gives conduct to Pro. Several grammatical mistakes made by Con gives Pro spelling and grammar. Con's only argument is a run on sentence that concedes to Pro. " it should be allowed, but only for very specific cases..." Easy win for Pro.