jonathan15541
robotsid24

should barack obama be able to spy on us

jonathan15541

jonathan15541

Pro

The president recently made a group called the ndda and what the groups does is look at people information and that should be made illegal because the government can call your contacts, look at your internet history, and spy on your house . This bothers me because the government is violate my rights and they're violating my privacy
robotsid24

Con

As long as they don't touch my jew gold.
jonathan15541

Pro

too bad the us will lose is money value in fact the dollar dropped to 90 % and were already seeing changes like smaller portion sizes long time ago hamburgers and cheeseburgers were big and now when you look look at them you will see smaller sizes and untasty buns but im not done if you look at the stores you will find smaller snacks for example a bag of takis will be like 1.29 while long time ago a big bag of takis will be 98 plus gas prices increaased and already 50% of Americans are in dept. But this can be reversed kick obama out and let Ron paul be president
robotsid24

Con

Ron Paul would argue that the war on Drugs isn't worth it.
I'd rather not have Pot-headed hippies for US President.
jonathan15541

Pro

I agree that ron paul might of argue that the war on Drugs isn't worth it. But is that the problem no the problem is that the us is falling down if you hear on the news you will hear the percent of dollar changes and that might be nothing to you right now but that will change a lot of future americans and that means trouble and as i mention that the us is changing there will be more like china rulling the us, fema camps and so many more but many americans dont want us to face these ways but its to late because americans voted for obama even chuck norris says do not vote for obama but because we did its too late lets just vote for ron paul cause he probally got a plan to get back american freedom. Who knows what laws ron paul might write he might make many unfair laws in the past disappear and make us have more fair laws
robotsid24

Con

Ron Paul is still old. He likes to spy on children. Common knowledge, my friend.
Vote Placed by blue_charles 3 years ago
blue_charles
jonathan15541robotsid24Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I really hope that you're both joking here, if not, you are both incredibly stupid. Plus, you failed to debate each other on the topic you selected.