austinwells1118
dhawkin295

should call of duty continue making games

Started: 4/17/2015 Category: Games

austinwells1118

Con

I think that call of duty should stop making games because they are running out of ideas to put into the games, and the game is too small and they can't hold a lot of people in 1 server like battlefield can. thats my reasoning
dhawkin295

Pro

The reason Call Of Duty dose has a big game mode it is called Ground War. And if there were huge game modes like battlefield then people who play with slower internet couldn't play because of Call Of Duties Superior Graphics. Also Call of Duty is not running out of ideas, when they make a game that is different from the one before people say that they hate it because they changed the game in some wierd way.
austinwells1118

Con

Even though people have slower internet, if people want to play in larger servers they won't get the chance to if call of duty does not upgrade their servers. They need to be better or they need to stop making games. Also the games started getting boring after MW3 so yes the new games are a weird and not very fun. They could just upgrade their graphics like everyone else.
dhawkin295

Pro

Well your main argument was that they were just making the same game an dnow your saying that they should just upgrade their graphics. And people who do want to play on bigger servers just go and play ground wars where there are 18 players. Lastly I do agree ghosts was bad but advanced warfare and Black Ops 2 are two of the most fun games in my mind where all they did was fix the problems in the game before in the case of BO2 and the game was great.
Posted by Poe-vahkiin 2 years ago
Poe-vahkiin
Verification issues. Can't vote yet.
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
will you vote?
Posted by Poe-vahkiin 2 years ago
Poe-vahkiin
I lost interest in the Call of Duty series after Call of Duty 3, when they started making their own wars. I preferred the WWII series to the Modern Warfare or Black Ops series.