hellopuppy4
seanhowells

should chocolate go extinct?????

hellopuppy4

Con

i don't think chocolate should go extinct because kids love chocolate
seanhowells

Pro

Do.. do you understand how chocolate production works? The reason it's going to become extinct is because of global warming, not because we choose for it to go extinct. There are many other factors put into the chocolate industry than "kids loving chocolate." This is beyond stupid.
hellopuppy4

Con

where is your evidence????
seanhowells

Pro

Here it is, academic.
https://www.climate.gov...
I don't even know why I am going through with debating a person with the mindset of a 5-year-old, or an actual 5-year-old.
You've already lost this debate. The only thing I expect from this debate now is for you to further question my evidence or respond with a statement starting with "your mom."
And why on earth, why would we let a multi-billion dollar industry, one on which millions are employed be forgotten? And because of children we should save what already needs to be saved? You are an idiot. Even for a child, many would understand how basic economics work. Finish elementary school bud, then respond.
hellopuppy4

Con

there is so much bad stuff in chocolate that is not good for you
seanhowells

Pro

This is a waste of my time.