Tokumizu
beeking

should chocolate milk be served in school

Tokumizu has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/13/2017 Category: News
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Tokumizu

Con

no it should not
beeking

Pro

Yes chocolate milk should be served in school because kids like it. Maybe they will quit drinking sodas if they start drinking chocolate milk. Chocolate milk surprisingly have calcium and vitamins. They have more vitamins than regular milk! I know you might think chocolate milk is like chocolate drink but it's not the same. Chocolate milk is to keep kids in a habit of not drinking soda
Yes chocolate milk should be served in school because kids like it. Maybe they will quit drinking sodas if they start drinking chocolate milk. Chocolate milk surprisingly have calcium and vitamins. They have more vitamin
Posted by SRSLYAREALLTHENAMESTAKEN 1 year ago
SRSLYAREALLTHENAMESTAKEN
So I just joined this site. Saw this. Now I know I'm going to have the time of my life here.
Posted by billiardjohnson 1 year ago
billiardjohnson
In 2013, Jason Lee-Dunsfield, Ph. D. of Stanford University in Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics, and Sharon Tyne Harvey, Ph. D. in Acoustics and Poultry Science from Cambridge University of Oxford of Pennsylvania, co-lead an investigation into what really goes into the chicken nuggets at McDonald's. According to the study, 99.90298473% of nuggets were found to contain the elements Radium (Ra), Xenon (Xe), Radon (Rn), Yttrium (Y), and Ununoctium (Uuo), the universe's five most deadly elements.
Posted by SimplyJoshmala 1 year ago
SimplyJoshmala
@R1
probably going to cut off a point in conduct @Pro for spam