iLaughWeird
LostintheEcho1498

should day time television be uncensored

LostintheEcho1498

iLaughWeird

Pro

As Americans we have the free press and freedom of speech. These rules, by which we stand, should apply to television.
LostintheEcho1498

Con

Since you kept it simple for first round I will do the same. I believe that while we have freedom of speech and press does not mean that everyone needs to see or hear that particular "speech or press" because it is inappropriate for audiences. Anyway hope for a good debate. Let the games begin!
iLaughWeird

Pro

Thank you for keeping it simple. Just because it is there not everyone will be watching the uncensored television, only the people that want to will. There is no reason why CNN has to bleep out the curse words from an interview. Also the human body is a beautiful thing, people watching television should be able to appreciate that without a black bar in the way.
LostintheEcho1498

Con

I am going to use the comment as proof for this. While yes, it would be nice if everyone just appreciated the human body as just that, people like to see it as a sexual symbol to do as the comment said and pleasure himself. For that I would appreciate the "black bar" for myself personally because people take nudity the wrong way. To wrap it up, I can understand CNN and other news broadcasting station bleeping out swear words. Many people watch the news in the morning and afternoon with children who do not need the influence. Personally, I think the reason someone would use a swear word is because they do not have anything more intelligent to say. Therefore, "bleeping it out" is just one way we prevent bad influences.
iLaughWeird

Pro

When I said the human body is a beautiful thing i was implying that we should all masturbate to the naked bodies on television. A pastime like this could be fun for the whole family.

Kids should be introduced to the real world and its provocative language at a younger age, they just simply need to know.

Also why cant the bar be white, or green, or yellow. I believe that the television networks are implying that only those of African heritage or those influenced by people of African heritage would be naked in public.
LostintheEcho1498

Con

WOW. read that wrong. Alright, well now that that is straightened out I'll finish simple. The whole reason that people want to censor television is that they do not want their children to be introduced to that kind of straight up rudeness/provocativeness/etc. People are exposed to that when are at an age where the decision of whether or not they follow the same ideals is not made for them by friends or associates but by their own personal choice. Thanks for debating:)
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
Hey kids, want to have some fun with the tv? Drop your trousers!

Oh my god haha. That is fantastic.
Posted by Macumba 2 years ago
Macumba
I agree I need to jack off during daytime hours yet I don't want viruses! Let the dirty shows get me dirty!
Vote Placed by Aircraftfreak1 2 years ago
Aircraftfreak1
iLaughWeirdLostintheEcho1498Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I really liked Pros, ways of arguing this debate, however I thought that Cons Arguments came on top.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
iLaughWeirdLostintheEcho1498Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Nothing but opinions given on both sides. No points should be slotted to either.