Shivansh
imabench

should doing be made legal in sports

imabench
Started: 8/7/2013 Category: Sports

Shivansh

Con

Doing in sorts is rampant now a days is the time really arrived when we should give up and make doing legal
imabench

Pro

Doing in sorts is rampant now a days, now is the time when we should give up and just make doing legal

I am pro making doing legal, con is against making doing legal, but cons arguments indicates he agrees with me that doing should be legal, so thank you for your forfeit con.

Vote Pro
Shivansh

Con

what do u mean when u say that its rampant and so be made legal....rapes are also rampant so do you mean to say that they should also be made legal?
Another point in my view is that if doping is made legal then whether the spirit of sports will give up to the circumstances.
Then sports will transform from competition between the skills of the players to the wars between the pharmaceutical labs and industries of the two countries. The country which possess the advanced medicine will have a straight win and advanced medicines could only be achieved by the countries which have a hefty budget amount to support the industry. This will directly lead to deprive the economically weak countries to even dare to challenge the the so called developed countries and will be completely overshadowed by them. the world will then be confined to these rich countries which will snatch this very chance of the poor countries to make their presence felt. Use of steroids made legal will make the strong even stronger and weal negligible.
I would like to make you recall the real motto of organizing sports to bring countries or organizations together together not to demean anyone. Yes winning should be the main thought, but the path used for achieving it should also be kept in mind.

The steroids will also have a degrading effect in the health of the sportsmen which will make them succumb to the particular drug and may even take his/her life . Winning the game at the cost of someones life is not that should be done.

Vote Con
imabench

Pro

"what do u mean when u say that its rampant and so be made legal....rapes are also rampant so do you mean to say that they should also be made legal?"

Well thats what you were saying in round 1, I dont see why you have an issue with it because heck you said it yourself

"Another point in my view is that if doping is made legal then whether the spirit of sports will give up to the circumstances."

Excuse me, we are talking about DOING. Not DOPING. Theres a difference

'Doping' is slang for taking steroids

Example "Mark and Alexis were doping in the closet just now"

'Doing' is slang for having sex

Example: "Mark and Alexis were doing it in the closet just now"

See the difference?

" The country which possess the advanced medicine will have a straight win and advanced medicines could only be achieved by the countries which have a hefty budget amount to support the industry."

Viagra is Viagra man, its all the same thing and its easy to get with one boner pill not doing much more then most other boner pills do. If youre in sports though you typically dont need Viagra to get it up.

"The steroids will also have a degrading effect in the health of the sportsmen which will make them succumb to the particular drug and may even take his/her life ."

1) Its not a steroid
2) If it lasts for longer then four hours then thats the only time where your health may be degraded and that you should see a doctor. Other then that its perfectly safe and you can use it time and time again without having any adverse side effecrs from it.

Doing is rampant and sports and we might as well just make it legal, as Con agreed in round 1.

Vote Pro
Shivansh

Con

Shivansh forfeited this round.
Posted by Noctan 3 years ago
Noctan
imabench has become my favorite DDO person.
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
There's a difference between doing a rematch and pathetically spamming me with debates because you got your a** handed to you in the first one kiddy.... Go be a retard somewhere else
Posted by truther1111 3 years ago
truther1111
you didnt beat my a** lol , why are you to afraid for a rematch
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
You really cant stand that I beat your a** at that debate can you...
Posted by truther1111 3 years ago
truther1111
imabench cant accept nanothermite explosvies were found at 911 hes a retard
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Me neither but that sure didnt stop me :P
Posted by DmageGore 3 years ago
DmageGore
Doing..? Don't get it.
Posted by dashy654 3 years ago
dashy654
Great debate.
Posted by Noctan 3 years ago
Noctan
What are you talking about??
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Wait, you're Con in this debate but you're saying that we should make it legal... What side are you on?
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
ShivanshimabenchTied
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
ShivanshimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: CONDUCT: Missed final round. S&G: Short-forms such as "u" instead of 'you.' ARGUMENT: I'm forgiving con for the selection error. However I already have a bias against watching big sweaty men tackle each other, should them DOING each other right there on the field be legal; worse is when taking steroids to help overpower the other team... I just can't bring myself to vote on argument, given the confusion of both sides seeming to be in favor of what I described.
Vote Placed by Merrit 3 years ago
Merrit
ShivanshimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro because of Con's FF. Was tempted to give S&G to Pro due to Cons obvious spelling error, but the argument circulated around the spelling error so it remains tied. Arguments to Pro. Sources tied.