girlygamer4life
K-Lew

should donald trump become our president

K-Lew

girlygamer4life

Con

i say donald trump is way to racist to become our president. sending all hispanics back to where we came from won't anyone any good and has anyone ever wondered why we run from these places?
K-Lew

Pro

I will like to thank my opponent to let me challenge him. I will argue that Donald Trump should be President Of the United States. I will let my opponent state his reasons first. I look forward to this debate.
girlygamer4life

Con

There is not much to argue, but thank you for accepting this debate. Donald can do very few things to improve this country but the only thing holding him back is himself frankly. He says many things that are terribly racist, and I nor many would like to see him become our leader. America is a free country and telling anyone to leave is stating that America is no longer the land of the free. People risk their lives to come here because they believe that it is safe. Safe from the retched gangs and dastardly violence and crime in their own countries. Sending them away is like giving them a death penalty for being alive, and that's not fair. Therefore I state that he is an unfit candidate. Also I'm a girl, not a guy.
K-Lew

Pro

I apologize for mistaking you for the wrong gender. First of all, Donald Trump is not racist. Hispanics are not a race at all. They are simply a nationality. Second, when talking about Hispanics, he is only discussing about illegal aliens from Mexico that abuse the system and commit violence and commit illegal activity, not all Mexicans. Trump, unlike Obama, would follow the Constitution by its limitations, which includes getting rid of illegals, with due process. Trump's Wall idea is a good solution to the problem considering the border fence currently used is ineffective.
girlygamer4life

Con

You make a hard debate when you put it that way, however Mexicans are only crossing the border to save their lives. There is so much gang violence in Mexico along with the terrorists that roam the streets every day and all they want is help from a better country. Just like the Serbians they need our help and instead of helping we send them back? That's inhuman.
K-Lew

Pro

If the Mexicans come in illegally, which a lot of them have, then yes we have to send them back. If they want to live in the United States, they have to come in legally. They are coming in illegally by going through underground tunnels, hopping over the fence and some even swim through the Rio Grande to get across. They have to come in legally, which is what Trump has been saying this whole time. He is not talking about all Mexicans, not the ones that come in legally and benefit society and don't abuse the system, but the ones that come in illegally, that commit violence and other harm in the United States. The border security is a mess and the border fence is practically inefficient. The wall proposed by Trump will improve the immigration process and will benefit everyone. Trump can seriously turn this divided nation around. He will make America great again. I enjoyed this debate.
Posted by raskuseal 8 months ago
raskuseal
May I accept this debate?
Vote Placed by BrendanLiam 8 months ago
BrendanLiam
girlygamer4lifeK-LewTied
Reasons for voting decision: The con side misrepresented Mr.Trump while the pro side appeared to be a voice of reason.