tyguy123
BicoulourOcean94

should drones be banned in genaral

tyguy123

Con

Drones can be used for many tasks: plotting out land for agriculture and golf courses, search and rescue, investigating and delivering pizza! So no, I don't think drones should not be banned, because of these three points.

Firstly, people such as Mark Molscht and Tyler Spina, enjoy using UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicle) or "drones" as many of us call them, for personal use such as flying in FPV (first person view) I do understand that fpv can be use for bad things, but the government has made a radar gun that disables the pilot's abilities to control the drone, which eliminates the threat. There were also two guys in their garage who had made a drone that could shoot a net at the drone and disable it, how cool is that! See their are many ways to prevent this but banning drones is not one of them.

Secondly, on ESPN, FPV drone racing will be broadcasted live, that would mean that drones are getting more popular, and for the hobbyists out there (who are good at flying) will have a job and they could get payed big bucks if they were lucky. If you ban drones those people (who supposedly has that as their carrier) will lose their jobs and may become poor if they can find another job. Also many fans of drone racing will become disappointed and may be outraged.

Drones, are very useful for plotting out golf courses, search and rescue, inspection, fire fighting, filming and other dangerous jobs that could endanger human life. If drones were banned then in movies there you can see from a bird's eye view well if you ban drones then you will be less likely to see that because the only other way is to use a helicopter, keep in mind helicopters are very expensive. You can also use them on a farm to inspect vegetation and identify disease, weeds and pests before they get out of control. Also if you don't like poachers than drones can help with that by pinpointing the location of the men or women and leading law enforcement strength to them.

In conclusion, I personally think that drones should not be banned to keep the happiness and safety for generations to come.
BicoulourOcean94

Pro

It is proven that drones can do great things for us humans. I think that drones should be allowed in certain places but have restrictions on where they can be flown. I think that one of the greatest rules for drones should be that a human must be controlling it, I think that when the drone is programmed to think for itself that is where the line is drawn. I do agree that drones should be allowed to some degree to provide happiness.

I will now talk about some of the restrictions that should be put in place for drones. First off I think that drones should not be flown near airports because you are putting people's lives in danger. The second restriction that should be put into place is people attending sporting events should sign a paper to allow a drone to fly above them so if it falls and they die the place isn't responsible.
tyguy123

Con

tyguy123 forfeited this round.
BicoulourOcean94

Pro

BicoulourOcean94 forfeited this round.
tyguy123

Con

tyguy123 forfeited this round.
BicoulourOcean94

Pro

BicoulourOcean94 forfeited this round.
tyguy123

Con

tyguy123 forfeited this round.
BicoulourOcean94

Pro

BicoulourOcean94 forfeited this round.
tyguy123

Con

tyguy123 forfeited this round.
BicoulourOcean94

Pro

BicoulourOcean94 forfeited this round.