ockcatdaddy
joseph.bazemore

should facebook be allowed to access every website you visit for advertising purposes

ockcatdaddy

Pro

I think yes because it is not an invasion of privacy without consent. Noone asks for fb to access their accounts and check their website histories. if people wanted fb to not access their web browser history then people should read the terms and conditions thoroughly before they click the I agree to the terms and conditions box. yes it is in the fine print that most noone ever reads although I read all of them to know exactly what I am getting myself into. so should everyone else!
joseph.bazemore

Con

No but it is for incriminating blackmail purposes it just matters if you stand up and what youve done. guilty till proven innocent thats the american way, timing shows every mans guilt Aint nothing hid but evil but it never wrong might get a law suit if you offend someone hell i want the fire instead of wants to rebel against anything good
ockcatdaddy

Pro

The maxim, Innocent until proven guilty, has had a good run in the twentieth century. The United Nations incorporated the principle in its Declaration of Human Rights in 1948 under article eleven, section one. The maxim also found a place in the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights in 1953 [as article 6, section 2] and was incorporated into the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Politic.

http://faculty.cua.edu...
joseph.bazemore

Con

joseph.bazemore forfeited this round.
Posted by ockcatdaddy 4 years ago
ockcatdaddy
ok
Posted by Nur-Ab-Sal 4 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal
Sorry, I'm just not interested.
Posted by ockcatdaddy 4 years ago
ockcatdaddy
anyone care to accept???