EmmaAlexx
KokeeGrey

should gay marrige be alowed

EmmaAlexx

Pro

I don't know about you but I believe that gay marriage should be allowed because if you love and desire some one and you want to be together forever and get married but u cant because its the same gender its like telling its ok for men to have more rights than women and that stupid im bisexual and If I loved the girl im dating so much than I would want to marry her. But I wouldn't be able to. And also homosexuals do not harm society. If we could have same sexes marry than the adoption rate would increase.
KokeeGrey

Con

Gay marriage should not be allowed for these following reasons:
Firstly, God created man and Women together and purposely made it so that only them alone could create kids.
And Secondly it is proven that the disease AIDS is more often spread by gay people.
Firstly, God created man and Women for a reason, if God had of wanted people to marry the same gender people, then he would have created it so that man and man or woman and woman could reproduce. And no this is not because God did not think about this at that time, it is because God thought that it was better as it was. Then when he had finished God said that it was good.
Secondly, AIDS or more formally known as acquired immune deficiency syndrome is often spread through gay sexual contact. If all AIDS was stopped and no longer spread then the generations to come would have less health issues to face.
Rebuttal:
Pro said that homosexuals do not harm the society however I have already mentioned in my argument that it does harm the society by helping AIDS continue to thrive
I have made my case clear,
Thank you and GL
EmmaAlexx

Pro

EmmaAlexx forfeited this round.
KokeeGrey

Con

KokeeGrey forfeited this round.
EmmaAlexx

Pro

EmmaAlexx forfeited this round.
KokeeGrey

Con

KokeeGrey forfeited this round.
Posted by CatLover1 3 years ago
CatLover1
Dudes, the "God wants it!" is not an argument. For me, a polytheistic person "God wants it!" is not valid. Saying it's unnatural is the same thing people used for slavery, or making woman inferior, when it's natural, understand that anybody's religious text has flaws and that declaring people inferior is simply closed minded. Oh, if I were the one debating...
Posted by KokeeGrey 3 years ago
KokeeGrey
BTW allowed has a double L not alowed
Posted by WhatsUpPeeps 3 years ago
WhatsUpPeeps
No homosexuality is a a nasry ungodly spirit...andthe fact marriages are legal...influence our children the wrong way...ppl are way too open nowadays..