burbachrocks
Valku

should gay people be able to adoped kids

burbachrocks

Pro

gay people should be able to adopted ids if they want to it called A free contrey god let them do what ever they want there jst like a guy and a girl haveing a kid.
Valku

Con

Should gay people be able to adopt kids?" - I stand against the positive of this argument. As there appears to be no burden of proof, I will negate my opponents arguments.

"it called A free countrey god let them do what ever they want"

Of course it's called a "free country" (I am assuming you mean the US). However, there need to be limits within any country - this is why we have laws. This argument is invalid and out of context.

Secondly, as there is no proof of God, there is no proof of anything letting "them do what ever they want". You therefore have to prove the existence of God for this argument to stand.

"jst like a guy and a girl haveing a kid"

Completely wrong.
a) A man and a woman are physically capable of having children, since they both have the neccesary organs for reproduction (the X and the Y if you will). Gay couples, both female and male, cannot have children dependently - it would be a physical impossibility. If they are relying on others to reproduce, this becomes an entirely different matter.

b) "A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood. The term may also be used to mean a young woman.[1]
A "guy" (by which I assume you mean a man) and a "girl" having a child would not be normal - this would be paedophilia.

A shall await your rebuttal.
burbachrocks

Pro

Your all right about this but if people are making us learn about god then there has 2 be one and if he made adam and eve then we dont know if he made adam and steve.

if they dont make adopteing kids wrong then people will get usteu gay pepole adopting. well there was a man that had I baby so he/she had the right organs to have a baby. so if people wnt to be gay then let them be gay.

o.k going back to the god subject how do you think this world was made we just didnt pop up here like stupid magic
Valku

Con

Your all right about this but if people are making us learn about god then there has 2 be one"

I'm fairly certain this is in the same league of thinking as "If Mr. Hitler is telling me the Jews are an inferior race and we should exterminate everyone who isn't an Aryan, it must be so". I don't think I need to tell you where that got us.

"if he made Adam and eve then we don't know if he made Adam and Steve."

There is "evidence" in the bible that God made Adam and Eve - there is no evidence that God made "Adam and Steve". Infact, there are multiple references in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong. The Pope, the supposed word of God, consistently says that homosexuality is wrong and that gay couples should not be allowed to adopt. You are contradicting your own argument. If I can direct you to: http://findarticles.com...
for evidence of this.

P.S. You have still failed to prove the existence of God, therefore your initial argument is still invalid.

"if they don't make adopting kids wrong then people will get used gay people adopting"

See my first refute of this round. This would be like saying "If they don't make me stabbing you in the back and raping your mother wrong, people will get used to me stabbing you in the back and raping your mother". It still doesn't make it right.

"well there was a man that had I baby so he/she had the right organs to have a baby"

Despite the fact you have provided zero evidence of this, I think I am aware of the case you are suggesting. The "Man" in that case wasn't a man, it was a woman who was made pregnant before having a sex change. Completely irrelevant to gay adoption, unless you can prove this actual has anything to do with the argument.

"so if people want to be gay then let them be gay"

This isn't an argument about whether homosexuality is right or wrong, this is an argument about gay adoption.

"OK going back to the god subject how do you think this world was made we just didn't pop up here like stupid magic"

Yet again, this isn't an argument about whether God exists, this is an argument about gay adoption. You used the argument about God allowing people to do what they want, I asked you to prove God exists in order to allow this. You still haven't.
burbachrocks

Pro

o.kyou are right about all you said and im sorry ifim not doing this very well im just starting to debate and i love debate becuse my broter does it.

true we dot kow if god made adam and steve but we do know that people should be able to have a happy life if there gay or not because if 2 guys got married then thats not illagel bt rapping people and you could go to jail for rapping someone you can go to jail for murring a guy if your a guy.

i could do the same thig to your mother so it would still be fair.

So if gays want to adoped kids then let them live there life they just have t live with people laughing at them and after a wiley then they will get use to peple laughing at them.

o.k i probely sucke this debate up but it was fun debateing for the first time on the internet. thank you for debateing with me and i wish you luck.
Valku

Con

My opponents last argument is very vague, but I shall not be too harsh to him as he has acknowledged this.

"if 2 guys got married then thats not illagel bt rapping people"

In certain areas, such as many areas of the US, same-sex marriage is still banned / illegal. Something is either illegal or not, it cannot be in between.

"So if gays want to adoped kids then let them live there life they just have t live with people laughing at them and after a wiley then they will get use to peple laughing at them."

Yes, it probably would be fair - that doesn't make it legal.

Yet again, this is rights vs. the need to prevent certain rights - if I wanted to walk the streets naked, this would be illegal. We cannot do everything we want to. Such is the nature of society.

P.S. My opponent has still not negated my arguments regarding God's approval of same-sex marriage and/or adoption, or my argument regarding physical impossibilities.

-Closing Statement-

I would like to thank my opponent for creating this debate, as well as attempting to refute my arguments to the best of his ability. However, he has failed to negate my arguments or prove and validate his own - it therefore seems only logical that I have won this debate.

Posted by kili 4 years ago
kili
I'm for gay!!!!! :)
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
burbachrocksValkuTied
Vote Placed by JonathanSmits 7 years ago
JonathanSmits
burbachrocksValkuTied
Vote Placed by trendem 7 years ago
trendem
burbachrocksValkuTied
Vote Placed by David090 7 years ago
David090
burbachrocksValkuTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
burbachrocksValkuTied