artisticmolly25
The_argueonator

should girls be allowed to play on a sports team with boys?

Started: 4/22/2013 Category: Sports

artisticmolly25

Pro

Girls should be allowed to play on a sports team with boys. Girls shouldn't be cut from a team because of her gender but because she doesn't have adequate skills. Somewhere in the world, a war is taking place. In Iraq, American troops (women) die everyday fighting with men while here at home, girls aren't allowed to play a sport with boys! Doesn't something seem wrong? If girls are allowed to fight with men and die, shouldn't they be allowed to play a sport with them? I need somebody to argue against me!! I want to hear your side of the story!
The_argueonator

Con

i would like to thank my opponent for this is my first debate I will say the girls should be allowed to play sports just not with boys just as boys shouldn't be allowed to play sports with girls especially contact sports because it can get a little bit complicated we have a girls rugby team at my school and they practice with the boys but not play girls and bys are equal but not the same its why we have different bathrooms.
artisticmolly25

Pro

artisticmolly25 forfeited this round.
The_argueonator

Con

i think i win
artisticmolly25

Pro

First, I want to thank my opponent beyond gratitude and apologize for taking so long. My internet was down for a day! I completely understand your point here. Let me state something else here. I understand that something bad could turn out of a girl playing on a team with boys but, think about it this way. A girl is a really good kicker in football. She can kick from the 22 yard line. She can run really fast and is understanding of the fact that she could possible get hurt. If she is better than a boy that has tried out, should she get the spot on the team or the boy who couldn't do much? If the girl is better, she should get the spot on the team, true or false? It's true! Now, if you will, think back to your days of school. I still remember them very vaguely. I remember the P.E. coach letting the girls cross country team join the boys. The girls ended up dominating the boys. Sometimes, it's better to have a girl on the team than a boy because she could possible end up defeating the other team or scoring the winning touchdown. You never know what a girl can do unless you let her try!
artisticmolly25

Pro

Is that all you have to say is okay??? Really? Wow, what a great arguement!!!
The_argueonator

Con

ill make this short and simple a girl may be better than a guy in a certain sport that only has a male team if that were to happen then the girl should try to get a girls team started ill take rugby for an example if a girl wants to be up close and personal with 30 fat, greasy, ugly, sweaty men for 2 hours every day then fine she wants to play badly enough to do that but i know i even feel uncomfortable doing half the stuff we do in rugby and I'm a guy so i don't see any girls wanting to be on the guys team especially when there is a girls team also its not just that girls cant be on a guys team it's that guys cant be on a girls team we are just to different kinds of people.
Posted by artisticmolly25 4 years ago
artisticmolly25
I like the artisticmolly better...she had good arguments and the other guy only used rugby for his example sport!
Posted by The_argueonator 4 years ago
The_argueonator
sorry that was a mistake
Posted by The_argueonator 4 years ago
The_argueonator
its not the size half the girls rugby team would kill me but it the fact that we are diffrent
Posted by amalnourie 4 years ago
amalnourie
The thing is that females should be able to play sports like football but not with males. The reason is that a male naturally has a bigger build than that of a female and if they hit them hard enough they can kill them. However, I do believe that there should be a WNFL (Women's National Football League). Females are very physical too.