obladyo9
Then

should governments interevene in people's lives to save endangered species?

obladyo9

Pro

what do you think ?
Then

Con

Hi, I am accepting your debate challenge and will be on the debating against governments intervening in peoples lives to save endangered species. I feel that as humans, creatures who are capable of actively expressing our feelings and thoughts, we should be given rights to decide on whether or not governments should intervene in our lives. Some people might argue that the saving of endangered species are important and I respect their opinions but however, humans are the superior creature on the earth, surely we can think of better ways to solve the problem instead of meddling with people's lives? Thus, for all the reasons stated above, I feel that governments should not intervene in peoples lives to save endangered species.
obladyo9

Pro

obladyo9 forfeited this round.
Then

Con

For many years, we humans fought all the odds and survived in a world where other creatures tried to kill us.
Just like what we faced so long ago, now we are the ones who are forcing the animals to fight to survive.
Shouldn't we let the animals be? After all, surely they will come out stronger just like we humans did years ago.
Instead of forcing people to change their ways, governments should instead encourage them to adopt animal friendly methods to lead our lifestyle. It will definitely take time but, after all patience is key to success. Instead of rushing through things, we should just be patient.
With that, I let my opponent defend his stance.
obladyo9

Pro

obladyo9 forfeited this round.
Then

Con

As you may see, my opponent has no reason to defend his stance.
This proves that his notion in this debate is irrelevant.Thus, governments should not intervene in the lives of people to ave endangered species.
Posted by level-headed19 3 years ago
level-headed19
yes no doubt they should