Lascott
taburkasaurusrex

should guys be allowed to displace a girl because they are girls?

Lascott

Con

I hate the fact that guys are sexist to girls, it just not..... Fair. Like football, girlsCAN PLAY, THEIR JUST AFRAID OF US KICKIMG THEIR BUTTS.
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

I accept. I would like to know how the con wants this debate done. Are there any rules and regulations?
My arguments will be in the next rounds.
Lascott

Con

Lascott forfeited this round.
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

taburkasaurusrex forfeited this round.
Lascott

Con

Lascott forfeited this round.
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

taburkasaurusrex forfeited this round.
Posted by taburkasaurusrex 1 year ago
taburkasaurusrex
I totally agree with you peda00.
Posted by peda00 1 year ago
peda00
One other thing I wanted to say..... who ever posted girls should play football with guys? In my opinion didn't think that through. In my experience i played high school football against a team that had a female on the team. She got hurt bad like ambulance on the field hurt. I don't know what the details of her injuries but the male that hit her was upset she got hurt and kept on saying he tried to tackle her a gentle as possible. He was a great athlete and had potential but he felt so bad that he hurt her he quit football. He quit football she got hurt were is the logic in that?
Posted by peda00 1 year ago
peda00
My two cents.... why do the genders have to be equal? I take a utilitarian view on most things, that being said lets explore the difference between genders. First lets get a definition of a gender. First there is genetic difference xx xy. There is a difference in hormones testosterone estrogen. Let us not for get rolls in the physical acts of reproduction. Let me acknowledge that the previous statement opens a whole different topic. Just focus on the form and function. There is a difference in physical abilities. Of course this could go on and on but the point is genders are different in many ways. Going back to a utilitarian point of view both genders have a different form and function. They are not the same nor equal. Why is this bad? It's not it is what it is. Males should be males and females should be females and both should focus on what each gender dose best. We are not equal and it's not bad it is what it is. I wish I could be Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Posted by IndianaFrank 1 year ago
IndianaFrank
Not true folks. If you'll notice females have organs males do not. Severe hits in the wrong area can and will cause damage to those organs. You may call it sexist, but a fact is a fact....
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
Lascott's going to take a beating from spelling/grammar/punctuation.
Posted by Himans45 1 year ago
Himans45
"the bottom line is that we are all equal no matter what race, gender,sexual preference etc. "

Actually, everyone is not equal. If everyone was equal in every way, everybody would have the exact same traits, skills, and talent, intelligence, and looks.

"and everyone is different in every way no matter how big or small."

This counteracts your previous statement that everyone is equal, Someone who is big is bigger than someone who is small, which in turn makes them unequal. If you meant equal in terms of rights they have, that's also incorrect as currently in many countries women/minorities are treated as scum. I'm not saying it's right, but nobody is equal, and to be honest nobody should be equal.

"this debate is pointless and will solve nothing and only make more problems."

Debates such as these may be pointless, but so are many of the other debates on this site. I highly doubt a single debate of which there has been many of the same variety will cause more problems.
Posted by americanmade23 1 year ago
americanmade23
there are people who are sexist on both sides of the spectrum. the bottom line is that we are all equal no matter what race, gender,sexual preference etc. and everyone is different in every way no matter how big or small. this debate is pointless and will solve nothing and only make more problems.
Posted by Calorom 1 year ago
Calorom
No they shouldn't, because a girl is equal to a male. Just because we are of a female gender doesn't make us beneath the males.
Posted by simonstuffles 1 year ago
simonstuffles
Of course they should, what a silly debate.