jos613
TheBloodyScot

should high school students be able to chose their own classes?

jos613

Pro

high school students should be able to chose their classes because they need to learn responsibility and a teenager is the time when people grow up. students dont need to take core classes in my opinion because they learn all the basics in elementry and middle school, so they are free to chose there classes concerning there career they wish to follow
TheBloodyScot

Con

High School students are able to choose their classes to a certain extent. There is a variety of classes that include extensive studies of agriculture, and sciences. Core classes are required and should be. Being able to do math is neccesary to ballance your budjet as an adult. English is even more important because if someone can't even write in English on a job application, they are not going to be hired. [1] As first year students, they are going through probably the most tramatic instances of their life. Moving to a bigger school where you are the smallest and yougest can be very stressful. Also, teenagers are not good at making decisions. [2] As a freshman, deciding a career path is very hard and it often changes throughout high school as they try and experience new things. Since teenagers are stubborn [3] trying new things is hard unless they are required. Finnaly, if a student decides to go to college as a senior, but didn't take core classes like english, he'd be hard pressed to find one that would accept him, assuming he is capable of filling out the college application. An if he somehow gets accepted (yeah right) how is he going to pay for college if he dosen't know how to budget his money?

[1] http://www.cracked.com...
[2] I'm a teenager. My mom is always nagging no me for bad decisions.
[3] I never agree with my mom, but she ends up being right.
jos613

Pro

jos613 forfeited this round.
TheBloodyScot

Con

Furthermore, I win.
jos613

Pro

jos613 forfeited this round.
jos613

Pro

jos613 forfeited this round.
TheBloodyScot

Con

TheBloodyScot forfeited this round.
Posted by beatwave14 4 years ago
beatwave14
u stinkk!