anica0308
bub271

should homework be banned

anica0308

Con

homework can be tiring and boring, but its useful and educating in the end. homework allows to practice things they might have not mastered in class. also if homework was banned you would lack information, fall behind in class and not know too much of the concept. if homework was banned you would not be educated enough to master all the things you would like to know. overall, homework should not be banned.
DO NOT BANN HOMEWORK!!!
bub271

Pro

I think homework should be banned it would give families more time to connect. If the kids have trouble with the work in class they could simply just go up to the teacher and ask for help. I remember when I was growing up I would stay up till 11:00 doing homework when I should be spending quality time with my family. I think with out homework my family would have connected more. My kids are connecting more than I did when I was growing up.
anica0308

Con

Families can connect with their children in many ways. one of them is to know what they are learning in school. if you cant connect enough with your children, than that's your problem. homework will not only help your children but it will also prepare them for the future. I know that when I was in elementary school, I got sooo much help from my homework because I knew it was a review of the work that I did at school. not having enough time to connect with you children isn't because of their homework, its because they either don't feel that homework is a time to practice their work. instead they probably think its a time to spend hours and hours needing to get you work all correct. this is my opinion, but I think homework should not banned for these couple of few reasons.
bub271

Pro

bub271 forfeited this round.
Posted by bub271 2 years ago
bub271
I think home work should be banned