Jungkookstan
ABC123TT

should homework be optional

Jungkookstan has forfeited round #3.

Jungkookstan

Pro

homework is not liked by many people. thus. it should be optional.
ABC123TT

Con

Homework is already optional but if you do not do it you get lower grades which can affect your later life
Jungkookstan

Pro

I would like to rebut con's statement. Homework is not optional in many schools.

also, homework does a lot of harm to peoples body. many people have complained of headaches, fevers, and others just because of having too much homework. people should be responsible enough to choose their amount of work they should be able to do and they can do it as they may have supplementary classes. thus, homework should be optional.

I hope you reply soon
ABC123TT

Con

Next time be careful of what the title is and make it match your argument 100%. I think students go sign something that lets teachers give them a lot of homework but gives them extra credit if they complete it. I think if you do not want to sign up for that teachers should give it in moderation. Do not believe everything you hear because students use many excuses to not do homework.
Posted by DontArgueWithMe3333 6 months ago
DontArgueWithMe3333
Many people don't like it? Really? Many people don't like going to work. Therefore, by you views it should also be optional. (This would cause a collapse of society.) It doesn't matter if you don't like something, you still have to do it.

-Terrible Debate