Jdogg
Greg4586

should kids go to school and want to kill themselves

Jdogg

Con

hi my name is Jonathan I'm 12 I have depression and I'm in a cluster class I hate school my dad grows my depression force me to go to church I hate my dad I want to kill my self should I go to school y/n
Greg4586

Pro

"hi my name is Jonathan I'm 12 I have depression and I'm in a cluster class I hate school my dad grows my depression force me to go to church I hate my dad I want to kill my self should I go to school y/n"

From what you have said I seriously recommend you talk to your family and seek professional medical help. From your statements you and your family has some issues that are not healthy to your development as a person.

I understand your intense dislike for school, but looking at your problems blaming the school system for your psychological condition is just foolish. Situations in school undeniably has plenty of issues, but those are problems that need to be solved not an institution that needs to be abandoned.

Education is critical to hold up our society as we know it. Without education we don't have people capable of managing society and we don't have people to innovate the market with new ideas.

Children are full of potential, and without fostering that potential with education we simply waste it.
Jdogg

Con

Jdogg forfeited this round.
Greg4586

Pro

Greg4586 forfeited this round.
Jdogg

Con

Jdogg forfeited this round.
Greg4586

Pro

Greg4586 forfeited this round.
Jdogg

Con

Jdogg forfeited this round.
Greg4586

Pro

Greg4586 forfeited this round.
Jdogg

Con

Jdogg forfeited this round.
Greg4586

Pro

Greg4586 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jdogg 1 year ago
Jdogg
sorry nothing works...... no hospital cant change it
Posted by jkl2953 1 year ago
jkl2953
Well im currently 13 and i dont hate school, I'll admit its extremely boring but i dont hate it. The reason for the boringness is because its too easy or either the material (99% of the time is the book we're reading) is boring. Also I dont see a reason for your depression in school too unless your getting bullied or family conditions are bad etc. I recommend you talk with your families doe.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
There is no need to escalate the situation.
If you are considering suicide, please dial one of the numbers in the comment below:
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Posted by the_special_one 1 year ago
the_special_one
So if you go to school and want to kill yourself. What kind of resolution is this website going to help you? GET TO A HOSPITAL!