fartface
IAlwaysWinDebates

should kids go to school

IAlwaysWinDebates

fartface

Con

i thinck that kids dont deserve school if they are always talking in class and that if they dont listen then wht is the point
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Why hello there, you ask what is the point of going to school?, well I shall teach you some lessons (No pun intended). I accept your challenge, this shall be fun, and good luck.
fartface

Con

schools suck and all the kids just don't listen and still get bad grades and some of them always are in fights if you are going to school do you want to see violence in you school good behver>?
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Ok well first off, it seems like you could use a little schooling, I don't mean to bash on you but you seem to not be the most educated of people, you don't capitalize, cheek spelling or use punctuation. You also stated that 'School sucks' and "Kids just don't listen and still get bad grades", now both of these statements are opinions I for one always have liked school and done good. Next shall we go look at your "some of them always are in fights" Now first off that statement makes little to no scene, "Some of them", saying some doesn't give a representation on how many, are we talking one of hundreds? Next "always in fights" for you to say some people are always in fights is wrong, that means they are only in fights, not doing anything but fighting for all eternity. Now I am going to look past your horrid spelling, and grammatical issues. School has taught and housed some of the most brilliant of people, and for you to say kids shouldn't attend is just horrid, not only is school a for learning it a place to be social, it teaches you how to live, or enjoy life, how to be free, and your ignorance cannot comprehend that and for that I am sorry.
fartface

Con

fartface forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Seeing as he forfeit I believe I won this debate. Good day sir.
fartface

Con

fartface forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Well then I guess I win, Vote pro. Final statement Kids should go to school its important.
fartface

Con

fartface forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Pro

Welp I think I won.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Yeah vote pro
Posted by i_know_all_and_i_will_win 2 years ago
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
I think he creator is a little kid and hates school.
Posted by Dwint 2 years ago
Dwint
I find it ironic that you want to debate this topic and use that username.I don't think there is something to debate here.You can't deny someone the right to education because he talks during class.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
fartfaceIAlwaysWinDebatesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were stronger, and addressed Con's main points, like schools breeding violence. I was going to award conduct to Pro for Con's forfeits, but, "it seems like you could use a little schooling", is not acceptable in a debate. DO NOT personally attack other people in debates. Argue the resolution, Pro. S&G to Pro, because Con's S&G was lacking somewhat.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
fartfaceIAlwaysWinDebatesTied