skysrival
Dogogirl

should kids have the right to speak out what they think is good for them

Started: 10/15/2014 Category: News

skysrival

Pro

I think they should because some parents don't know what's good for there kids. when I was 7, I was taken from my family to go to a place called foster care. then after a few rough weeks my mom surrendered her right to me. she said it would be a good idea to put me in a adoption. I thought it wasn't, and I was right. my first foster home was a living h**l because for one I had chores all day every day, like chopping wood for a wood fire and remember this was when I was 7 so it was really hard for me to chop wood. then my second foster family was actually the best until they moved me and my brother to a different foster house because we were hard to handle. me and him was good little angels at that house. and now I'm at this foster family for 8 years now and its ok now but after all that time I don't even remember my mom or my dad. my dad tried but his rights for me was terminated. I can never see them until I tern 18 years of age. that's why I think kids should have a right to say.
Dogogirl

Con

I think so. Kids can teach you things, you never thought of. However, it is you as a parent that should be teaching your kids how to respectfully get their opinion out there. Respect is to be taught, and if you don't teach your kid that basic of human society then it is your fault. In the 50's kids we're to be seen and not heard. I think kids sometimes push your limits but your the adult. You for the most part have been taught.
skysrival

Pro

that may be true though the parents don't know everything about there child. maybe they have better ideas that parents didn't know they could do to help there child, and the child can help out with a few chores here and there, but mainly there brains aren't developing to maturely full, so they just might have a parenting technique to where they shouldn't give there child benefits to speak what they think
Dogogirl

Con

Dogogirl forfeited this round.
skysrival

Pro

skysrival forfeited this round.
Dogogirl

Con

Dogogirl forfeited this round.