Mariodude34500
Dilara

should kids in public school be allowed to not get vaccines for religious reasons

Mariodude34500

Mariodude34500

Con

I don't think they should. Just because you have a religion doesn't mean you should let your kids get sick
Dilara

Pro

Some people don't want their kids to get autism or become paralyzed. Read about 10 year old Marysue grivna from Florida who got Adem, a brain infection after a flu shot and is now completely paralyzed.
Mariodude34500

Con

Oh great a anti-vaxer this is clearly what I need. Look I'll keep this simple vaccines have never been proven to cause autism. That study was published in the lancet. The person who did the study was payed off and he study was so bad they lost their medical license and the study was ripped apart about five thousand times. About the kid you mentioned remember correlation doesn't equal causation. It was never proven that the flu shot caused it.
Dilara

Pro

Vaccines have mercury and mercury has been proven to cause autism. I don't have to put mercury and other chemicals into my body if I don't want to and I sure as hell won't have my kids injected with the stuff. If you want your kids to become autistic than thats your problem.
Mariodude34500

Con

I can't faceplam Hard enough. Yes vaccines used to have trace amounts of mercy. two things though

1. They don't anymore. All modern vaccines no longer have mercy.
2. Even when they did it was such a small amount you are literally getting more mercy from a can of tuna fish then all your childhood vaccines combined.

So no they don't have mercy and they never had enough for any sort of harm.

I'm going to link a short video that I want you to watch and respond to.

https://www.youtube.com...
Dilara

Pro

Vaccines cause autism. It's been proven. And many people are allergic. The last time ingot a flu shot I got sick and burst out in hives.
Mariodude34500

Con

Mariodude34500 forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
Mariodude34500

Con

Mariodude34500 forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Dilara forfeited this round.
Posted by Tucari 1 year ago
Tucari
Instigator. You make some pretty big statements about vaccines that you absolutely know nothing about. Next time provide some facts. In the meantime, here is a link to the CDC website about the ingredients in vaccines.

http://www.cdc.gov...

You might want to change your mistakes. Also, Wakefield's article in the Lancet isn't the only research done about the links of vaccines and acute/chronic illnesses, or other news articles about the dangers of vaccines. Hint, read an Australian news report about vaccines given to young children in 2013 in which the vaccine batches were manufactured in America that caused deaths and illnesses. Also, this same batch number was also distributed to American children, but you didn't hear this through our media services. There's more articles, medical research, books, etc. that I can provide. Better do some more research.

Good luck in your debate, you already failed in opinion!
Posted by StalinIncarnate 1 year ago
StalinIncarnate
In what/Whose religion is Vaccination a moral Detriment?
Vote Placed by ldow2000 1 year ago
ldow2000
Mariodude34500DilaraTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro, your entire debate rested on the "fact" that vaccines cause autism. VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM! You have the audacity to claim that it's been proven when the exact opposite has been proven! Pro: you had no case. Con: you had very little case, but more than Pro! Vote goes to Con.