hd1997
ProAutism69

should kittens and puppys go in the microwave

hd1997

hd1997

Con

i say they shouldnt get microwaved it is wrong an mean
ProAutism69

Pro

It is wrong "an" mean? Ah, this is a joke right? Do you have problems with your thought processes? Wow, such a detailed depiction of emotional heartbreak, such passion. Oh please. Spin 'em round and grind 'em up, that's my motto. Kittens and puppies are annoying and pointless creatures that deserve torture, and the microwave is a good place to do it in.
hd1997

Con

I for one hope you get help for the problems and if you need a list of mental institutions I would be willing to help you with that. I think that they should not be microwaved.
ProAutism69

Pro

Ugh, borinnnnggg. If I wanted to read something that makes me rapidly feel dumber, I'd go and borrow Twilight from the library. This argument is pathetic, ta-ta.
hd1997

Con

Do you seriously need help I mean come on you are seriously insane. I know you have autism and so do I that doesn't give you the rights to put small pet in the microwave
ProAutism69

Pro

ProAutism69 forfeited this round.
Posted by filthymexican 3 years ago
filthymexican
Can Con even present an argument? It seems to me that Con doesn't know what the word debate means. I think this will be a clear win for Pro
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
hd1997ProAutism69Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm tied on this issue. I mean, all types of cat deserve whatever torture we can imagine, granted, but puppies? Con had some good arguments concerning whether people have the right to slip a beloved pet or two into the microwave, and also, con didn't forfeit.